Hi~this is Helen

hi~this is Helen
nice to meet everybody here

Hi Helen!

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)
Can you tell us a bit more about you? :)

All the best,
Christine

thank you Christine
I live in taipei.
I like to make friends and chat. :D
I was an English teacher and now I am a sales & translator in a trading company.
Hope everybody will like Taiwan and has a good experience and impression here though.

Thank you Helene! :) I hope you get lots of new friends on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the Taiwan forum.

All the best,
Christine

hi~i would like to help u.
I live in Taipei now.
Any  problems about your living Taiwan is highly appreciated.

Hi! I have moved the discussion on the Taipei forum. :)

How r u ? I am in jeddah and we can share the real life feelings and a chat session when ever u want pls reply me or contact me by email and call me ok take care see you soon

Bye

keith
[email protected]

00 966 56 499 5884

Hi, Helen, I am also new to this forum. Nice to meet you. :D

nice to meet u, too Amanda^ ^

Hi Helen,

Greetings from Hualien.
I grew up in Canada, but moved to Hualien a year ago.
I see that you are a tennis player, I am also.
I play at the local club here which has ten tennis courts. I play on average 2 to 3 hours a day with many regulars here. Folks are super friendly and the weather is always good. If you decide to take a break from the big city, come to Hualien and lets play some tennis.

best,
Jack Chan.
email: [email protected]

Hi Jack
Sure,it would be my pleasure to go there and play tennis with you.But i havent played tennis for a long time since few people play tennis in Taiwan.(T_T)So, i dont play that well as you.   
Hualien is a beautiful place with fresh air and clean weather. Hope you have and enjoy a carefree life there!!!