Looking for business partners

Hi, I'm currently looking for business partners, affiliates or people who are interested in joint ventures, franchising or simply want to start a business. If you are interested, please contact me at *

Hi hyzhenry,

Could you please post this in the Taiwan classifieds > looking for - business partners?

Thank you.

Hi
What kind of business are you thinking of?

kind regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

This topic is inactive since 2012. If you are looking for a business partner, please post an ad in the Business partners in Taiwan classifieds section here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … tners.html

Thank you.
Christine
Expat.com

I am interested insetting up an English business. Not a school, but something like a English kidsboss.

open to business partners contact me genuine persons

hi i am interested un being business partner

I am in the process of going to market with ClozeX wound closures  - a revolutionary and clinically proven product that should replace the use of skin sutures and staples worldwide. I am looking for a partner in Taiwan and other geographic regions preferably with some medical contacts for exclusive distribution rights to the products.

hi henry
provide me more details about business partnership

Hello all,

For all those looking for business partnerships, could you please post under the appropriate section : Business partners in Taiwan

Thanks

Christopher
Expat.com

[Topic closed]

Closed