Interested in being part of a Ladies' Travel Club?

Are you making the most of living in perhaps the most exciting region in the world for interesting travel?

If not I would like to invite you to join a free online group of ladies who want to go places, but think the experience could be even more rewarding if they had a travel buddy.

It's the thinking woman's chance to make new women friends, share their travel wishes and make friends that they may want to travel with to exciting locations.

If you are interested in starting a group in Malaysia, please send me a message.

All ages welcome. Let's see if we can create a new group of travel-minded ladies who finally get to  visit all the parts of the world they dreamt of seeing.

I travel a lot. The last was to Turkey (Istanbul), Brazil (Iguazzu Falls and Rio), Argentina (El Calafate and Buenos Aires) and Chile (Santiago). I went with my husband and were away for almost two months (Oct and Nov 2013). Six months after coming home, my husband was diagnosed with cancer of the blood known as Multiple Myeloma and in September he left me for good. I was devastated I was shattered. We used to travel together (Europe, US, Asean, Australia and New Zealand) now I am alone. I am very lonely. But I will still travel. So if anybody out there who wants to follow me (Ladies only) please come with me. I travel on a budget, get to see places, mix with the people, stay mostly in home-stay premises or serviced apartments, cook own meals so it;s halal and cheaper than eating in restaurants. I travel light (few clothes, rice cooker, a towel, all packed in one bag only). 2015 I start travelling again. 20 Jan I will going to Lombok, March 4th -April 3 I will be going to Shanghai, Moscow, Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Prague, Venice and Cairo. From 10-17 June 2015 i will be going to Siem Reap.

You are welcome to join me. It's cheaper to travel with a partner (hotel room allows two pax but I now use only one). So join me. Rom 0143197390

Hi Gravitas,

This is Fizah from Damansara, KL. May i join the Ladies Travel Club?
I am working as Admin Executive with property management company.

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks...

Thanks ladies. Details provided by PM.

Hey, where should I sign? when is the next trip? :D

Hi I am interested in joining a women travel group.

Hi Salwasbox and welcome to the forum, :)

Note that this thread has been inactive for nearly four years. You may participate in other threads or create a new one.

Thanks in advance.
Anas,
expat.com team

It's fine Anas. PM sent

hi,
I would like to Join this group.

missing travelling so much.

regards
Sushil Kaur

Me too

I'm not sure if this club still active but if it is, then I'm interested to join this club.

Let's make a women's club for whatever activities... Yoga , hiking, ... anything

Wow Great idea
Please get in touch

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,  Ladies' Travel Club sounds great.
If you would like to get connected with more friends, please count me in.
I would like to hang around KL, but it's a bit lonely alone...I'm interested in visiting museums, parks, local places etc....also nice cafe:))
If you has same interests, please PM me.

smb_12345 wrote:

I'm not sure if this club still active but if it is, then I'm interested to join this club.

If you make a WhatsApp group plz count me in