USTVNOW.......account hacked!!!

Not sharp in computer and need some advice.
I have a subscription to USTVNOW. Over the last several weeks when I have tried to login i have received a warning from Firefox that it is not a trusted site and is not transmitting a certificate.
This morning I had cause to look at my bank Visa statement which i never use. On it were charges for this subscription. Howver, i never charge on this card and never fave it to USTV.
I immeditely contacted USTV and they said they had not charged on this card, but on the debit card i had indesd provided to them
So I ask all you experts out there, what should I do now?

Contact the bank that issued the card and tell them that the charges were fraudulent.

I am in the process of contacting the bank. They are asleep now and when i first tried to cintact them. I was curious as to what else I should/could do to protect myself. I have Norton 360. Should i change all my passwords?

Probably not related to your passwords but you should change them anyway. The most likely cause is that someone swiped your card a second time or wrote down the number while you were in a restaurant and made off with it.

Vagabondone wrote:

I am in the process of contacting the bank. They are asleep now and when i first tried to cintact them. I was curious as to what else I should/could do to protect myself. I have Norton 360. Should i change all my passwords?

Yep, change the password to 123. Sorry, only joking.

Contact your Bank, where you hold the card(s) with. They will advise you, how to proceed.

The only place i have used this card in tge last two years is at the clinic at Diamond Plaza in HCM. Quicidently tgefirst frudulant charge appeared just a coupke of days after that. I did contact Diamond Plaza medical and infirmed them. This account number is not stired on my computer anywhere as I just never use it over here. I would not have then, but it was an emergency and i could not withdraw enough out of my ATM to pay the bill before we left town. Here in a couple hours my bank will wake up and i will do as .suggested