Filipina wants to go India. Help!

Hello! @mhary...Came across this thread and i just want to ask how fast was the processing of your OCI? I just applied for x-visa for 1yr only and will move to Gurgaon/Delhi in January.  I want to apply for OCI din when im there na. Thanks!

I can help. Because i need a fillipino maid for looking after my 3 monts old son who is along with my wife.. Please help me to find a women who can work with us

Hi mary, can I pm you?

am from india ping me on my fb ****

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello where can I find filipina friends in Mumbai? I want to get some idea how can I apply for work in IT companies
Please if anyone can email me on

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.

I will come straight to the point. Mainstream jobs would be difficult to find unless you have some reputed qualifications. However vocational jobs like teaching, care-taking, translation etc. are easier to find provided you participate in local city-based forums.

The good thing is that you are willing to give 2-3 months to understand the job market. My quick suggestion would be to research on IT hubs that have many BPOs/KPOs like Hyderabad, Bangalore and Pune, as you say that you have call centre experience. Once you decide the city that suits you the best, rest would be the common drill. Mumbai is a good option as well but the life there is highly fast-paced.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts were removed.

Job seekers, you are advised to create your Cv in the Jobs in India section only and not post it on the forum, please.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@GuestPoster126 Hey, how did things go for you?

I  need to ask one of my friend philipina lady she need to come india for job what documents she need to visit india

Hello Tanubarthwal,

Can she contact the |Embassy of India in Manila ?

https://www.eoimanila.gov.in/

They will be able to give her an official answer.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna ok i will ask her but she is working in bahrain still

Ok in that case she can directly contact the Indian Embassy in Bahrain : https://www.eoibahrain.gov.in/