Arriving in Mexico DF!

Hi!
Im a french student just arriving in mexico DF, and there for 1 year. Would be fun to meet people to discover the city together!
See U

Welcome on Expat-blog thibault.perreard! :) I hope you get lots of new contacts here. ;)

Mexico is beautiful place to be like student !

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the life here =)

i'm making a movie with french people. would be nice to know you if you're interested in filmmaking and arts

Salut Thibault, je viens de voir ton message, moi je suis interesé en practiquer mon francais avec quelqu'un qui soit francophone, j'etait 9 mois et demi en Nice. Si tu veux tu peux me contacte...

Welcome on Expat.com Luis Vargas,

Can you please interact in English language in the Anglophone forum!

Thanks you for your kind comprehension!

Hola guys, just joined this website yesterday, yo soy Lyn de Singapur, I have always wanted 2 visit Mexico city and also 2 meet some of my friends and boyfriend who lives in Mexico city.. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum mexicofascinatesme :)

When will you make your dream come true ? ;)

Armand

Hi! My name is Jose Luis, I was born in Mexico City, but I lived some year in Singapore.  I came back some month ago, but I haven't practiced my English since then, and I want to do it not to forget it. I'm looking for a friend to have conversations with. I study Politics at the National University of Mexico. I like going to museums, jazz-concerts, plays and everything related to intellectual life. I'm I would be willing to share and discover my culture with others and to teach Spanish in exchange!!
Cheers!

If you're interested in a friendship please contact me:
[email protected]

Welcomeee!! you will love Mexico, and I really like to show you my city! i have 2 friends from france that living here.

This is my email [email protected]

hello,french friends, welcome to mexico, u can visit chiapas is nice, too.:D greetings

Welcome to Mexico man!! good luck to you and have lots of fun.

Hi, i just arrived in Mexico DF 3 weeks ago and before i was living in Singapore!! could be nice to meet you and visit mexico!!

mexicofascinatesme wrote:

Hola guys, just joined this website yesterday, yo soy Lyn de Singapur, I have always wanted 2 visit Mexico city and also 2 meet some of my friends and boyfriend who lives in Mexico city.. :)

Hi Thibault, I just arrived too in Mexico DF; I come from France to and I m here for 18 months. I'm sure you will have a good time here as an exchange student!! We could meet to visit the city !

thibault.perreard wrote:

Hi!
Im a french student just arriving in mexico DF, and there for 1 year. Would be fun to meet people to discover the city together!
See U

Hi caron7800!

Welcome on board ;)

Armand

Hi guys! welcome to mexico city... visit any time our farm!

Welcome, welcome! I will be moving to Mexico City on Monday.. will be taking spanish classes at UNAM in Polanco..

Hi guys,
theres a 2 hour learn spanish chat club here: cafelatregua.blogspot.com near the city on a thursday night from 5.00 until 7.00. Small charge of 40 pesos applies as a qualified teacher hosts it. bdwight organises it.
Greg

This will be me next week! DF here I come!