Moving to Rabat from the states

Salam,
      My name is Dan.  I'm planning on getting my certification in TEFL this fall.  My plan has been to move to Rabat.  I recently got back from Morocco and I didn't really want to go back to the states, but I had to pack my apartment, so I'm in the process of heading back.  I'm a student of Modern Standard Arabic and see this as an opportunity for me to become a better teacher, and student as well.  I can't wait to spend some quality time in this beautiful country.  Please feel free to communicate any time, I'm truly looking forward to making a host of new friends Morrocan and ExPat alike.

DanIbnBattutta wrote:

Salam,
      My name is Dan.  I'm planning on getting my certification in TEFL this fall.  My plan has been to move to Rabat.  I recently got back from Morocco and I didn't really want to go back to the states, but I had to pack my apartment, so I'm in the process of heading back.  I'm a student of Modern Standard Arabic and see this as an opportunity for me to become a better teacher, and student as well.  I can't wait to spend some quality time in this beautiful country.  Please feel free to communicate any time, I'm truly looking forward to making a host of new friends Morrocan and ExPat alike.

Wa Alykum Salam

So you prefer life in Morocco, than North America?

Hello Dan  :cheers:

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Rabat Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

Regards
Kenjee