Live in or Live out nanny in Rabat or Sale

Hello...
Experienced Filipina nanny is looking for a live in or live out job in Rabat or Sale..Message me if you are interested..

Hi how much do you charge? i have a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Send me a private msg thanks

can you contact me on my phone number xxx
Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am also very interested. could you call me xxx thxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

[Moderated: Please post in JOBS section]

Hi i am interrested by you for nanny i live in casablanca morocco of you Want contact me

Hello

Are you a nanny willing to work?

Thank you

Hana

Hi, i'm a student majoring in physics, I'm interested in your offer .

Hello Amal la :cheers:

For info, this thread has been inactive since 2013 and you may not get any response here.

If you are currently looking for a job, I would invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Rabat section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi,
Looking for English speaking nanny in Agdsl, Rabat for our 8 years old daughter. Pl msg me for more information.

Hi everybody,

Just to inform you that this thread is old and that the forum is not the appropriate place for such ads.

I invite all those looking for a job and those who wish to recruit to post an ad in the jobs in Rabat section please.

Thanks,

Priscilla

I would like to work with you

@Rosenirvina

You have posted on an old [2016] inactive thread so will not get a reply.
If you are seeking a job then check out the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place your CV there too. This is a free service for members