Anybody in the Clinical Research Industry in Hong Kong


I have a 4 year Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science. I would like to get into clinical research but it is practically impossible without experience. Anybody have any advice?

I own the same academic degree with you. If you want to do clinic research, I suggest you contact an university or a hospital. They can work with you on your products.