BBCs LTD Hospital - contact details please!

Hello All,

I have recently had a good friend of mine suffer a spinal injury and she has been admitted to the BBCs Ltd Hospital in Budapest.  I do not have any contact details for the place.  If anyone has the Telephone number, email and full address of the hospital I would be extremely grateful.  Many thanks.  Karl

Hi Karl,

I found this information on the internet :

BBCS Ltd.

Medical centre offers outpatient primary and subspecialty care, including surgical and aesthetic procedures, health maintenance, education, and screening. 1026 Budapest, Gabor Aron u. 74-78.

Telefon: (+36 1) 392-0505
Fax: (+36 1) 200-6050
e-mail: info@medical-center.hu

Hope it helps and I hope your friend will recover quickly  ;)

Priscilla

That is so kind of you thank you very very much x x x x xx

Was that it?
Not really a hospital in the sense of in-patient care, more like a fancy private clinic,
In the other thread you said fell off a horse, so I was thinking "Kozponti Baleseti Ambulancia" which has a huge sign that says "B+".

BBCS appears to be the Rózsakert Medical Center used by expats. 

Rózsakert is well known but BBCS I'd never heard of.

It's just a fancy clinic as Grasshopper says.

None of it makes sense, I was informed she had been taken to a private hospital called BBCs LTD. However what ur all telling me is there is no such place? So my next step is to get a list of all the private hospitals and after care treatment centres and one by one contact them until I locate her.  This is very strange I have to say!, maybe any of you could advise me of the places that would be likely to be looking after a severe spinal injury? Thanks

broomers1971 wrote:

None of it makes sense, I was informed she had been taken to a private hospital called BBCs LTD. However what ur all telling me is there is no such place? So my next step is to get a list of all the private hospitals and after care treatment centres and one by one contact them until I locate her.  This is very strange I have to say!, maybe any of you could advise me of the places that would be likely to be looking after a severe spinal injury? Thanks

No-one knows this BBCS place but in case Priscilla has the right track, why don't you call Roszakert Medical Centre (RMC) and ask them?  They will all speak English (www.medical-center.hu). They could possibly tell you where they've taken her. I doubt they do much complex surgery or trauma care in RMC. They probably do it at trauma centres in the state hospitals as private patients.