Looking for a job

Hello friends! I am Piya, working here in Muscat. I am from Bangladesh.

I am looking for a job for my husband who is there in Bangladesh. He is a Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering. He is having 7 years of Brand Management, Marketing and Communication experience. Right now he is working with a Japanese company as the Assistant Marketing Manager.

If you know about any job opening that he can give a try, please let me know. We will forward the cv. It would be a great help as well.

Thank you everyone. Have a nice day.

kaysarapiya wrote:

Hello friends! I am Piya, working here in Muscat. I am from Bangladesh.

I am looking for a job for my husband who is there in Bangladesh. He is a Bachelor of Computer Science and Engineering. He is having 7 years of Brand Management, Marketing and Communication experience. Right now he is working with a Japanese company as the Assistant Marketing Manager.

If you know about any job opening that he can give a try, please let me know. We will forward the cv. It would be a great help as well.

Thank you everyone. Have a nice day.

Dear Piya,
Im afraid this is not the right forum to seek assitance over this matter. You can browse the "Job Search" at EB or else there are quite a few more websites, available with vacancies, that might help.

Yes, you are right, this is not a right place for this post; still a try from my side. Maybe someone will notice it here :).

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion about "Job Search".

kaysarapiya wrote:

Yes, you are right, this is not a right place for this post; still a try from my side. Maybe someone will notice it here :).

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion about "Job Search".

We wish you best of luck in finding a sustainable place for your husband out here in Oman. You may also post his resume at the "Job search" section here.