Inquire visa

ohh really?Its unfair,i  share this to my fiancee.6 months then,they recieved only for 6 weeks,ohhhh,maybe family visa not fiancee.

Its fiancee visa

Voncherie wrote:

Talk to someone...she apply for fiancee visa last april,2014...she receive reply from embassy 4-6 weeks waiting time only? Is there a special treatment?

Unfortunately, the embassy does not process the application. The processing is done in Norway. Depending on the work load and  the submitted requirements. There is no telling really how many weeks or months. They take each case individually.  Good luck to you all!

Yes,the embassy obligated to received the papers and to check the requirements from the applicants,If that requirements is totally complete,they will accept that, and they will submit our application to the UDI,But in the Application Portal says that the standard processing of fiancée visa is 6 months,so we are all aware the processing time.

During our appointment.the embassy will tell you also,about the processing time.So,therefore,we don't need to react earlier if we don't yet  received our result.
Its okay,if they have result quickly,they are blessed and lucky to there application.

Yeah thats true...if she receive it in few weeks..lucky her:)

I have been in norway for 3 months on a tourist visa before i have applied my fiancee visa on last october 2013 and i am still waiting the decision until now...Good luck everyone.

Where are you from ??
I think it has something to do with the country your from.

Or you and your fiancé could just get married and skip to the family reunification which is not suppose to take nearly as long as the fiancé visa.

D

Dshivers77@ i am from philippines, my fiance is going to visit next month and will bring all the documents to get married here and well change to family reunification.             

What kind of visa you have applied?

How long is the processing for family reunification? Is that allowed to change.visa while the result is.not out yet?

Still 9 months.like my friend here in  Davao,she is in Norway now,her time before,she received her Visa 9 months,

Is not allowed to change...

My friend here in Davao,she got married to the Norwegian,4 years ago,and now he in In norway.She recieved her Visa 9 months.

Does anyone here got thier visa already?

Mads receive her answer......she applied last nov. 4 and she receive answer from.udi last may 13:-)

Thats great.mine it has been 8 months now :/

Ohh,really?congrats to you Madz,Before you are the one to comment here about your visa,and now you got it,Good luck madz.