WORK VISIT VISA

Hi,

I got an offer from one Saudi company in Damam and the visa issued is Work Visit visa with single entry for 90 days stay. Company HR says it can be extended upto one year without exiting the country . I searched in internet and but getting many answers and again confused,  Can u pls help me to get a right answer.. Also is there any problem or restrictions while moving under work visit visa..

Thanks & Regards
MMK

It can be extended till 9 months . But what is this use ?. You should have the iquama to work . For visiting Visa holders govt will  not issue iqama . They will consider it if you are highly influenced by the company.

yes , few of my colleagues from a particular sponsor have the same arrangement, they need to exit every few months and there sponsor gets it renewed...one guy will complete entire year like this ... only thing is u can't open any bank accounts without iqama or take any house on rent on ur name , and i am not sure but i think u can't get ur family also...

manumathew wrote:

Hi,

I got an offer from one Saudi company in Damam and the visa issued is Work Visit visa with single entry for 90 days stay. Company HR says it can be extended upto one year without exiting the country . I searched in internet and but getting many answers and again confused,  Can u pls help me to get a right answer.. Also is there any problem or restrictions while moving under work visit visa..

Thanks & Regards
MMK

There is no work visit visa, it may be business visa with single entry 90 days validity. With this you cannot work in saudi, but its up to you how you manage things. If someone ask you why you are here then just say for some meetings or business visit, not for work. Also you can clearly see on the visa, they mention not permitted to work. This visa can be extendable every month and your company must do it every month for you. With this visa you cannot get driving licence, bank cards, health insurance and other facilities. So hope you can negotiate with your employer to provide you with work visa to avail all benefits here.

If its a project based job its ok but if your contract is for permanent job don't come on business visa, there are many hurdles, like Bank account Driving, restricted travelling & on the top if you are a permanent employ the time you will spend in Saudi on job, but on business visa they will not consider it for the ESB and yearly tickets bonus etc. .

hi! i got a visit visa from my employer to dammam.

may i know how can i process my travel documents, what should i do first?

pls. advice...

thank you.

gsbjr wrote:

hi! i got a visit visa from my employer to dammam.

may i know how can i process my travel documents, what should i do first?

pls. advice...

thank you.

=========================================
dear gsbjr

start new post, do not post here in between the others post