Denied re entry to the KSA

Hello every one!!

I have a very big issue regarding my immigration status in the KSA and please I beg to who every can help me and give me advise, to write me as soon as possible. I will really appreciate it.

I used to work for a company in the KSA back on 2016, I was holding an iqama which expiration date was august 2016. the last time I exited the KSA was on may 5th 2016 and I went out on days off with an exit/ re entry visa. while being in days off I received a news from the company saying that unfortunately due to market conditions I was being released from the company, so I never entered the KSA again, and thought the company was going to take care about my iqama and all the paper work related to my immigration status. Now I got anther job in the KSA after 17 months and applied for a working visit visa which was granted for 6 months, last 28th of November I traveled to the Kingdom with my new working visit visa and when I was doing immigration they said I could not enter the KSA because I was black listed due to my previous company did not issued a final exit visa on time. they finally sent me back to my country and now the new company is about to cancell my contract because of this situation. please if some one can help me or give me advise about what can I do or who can I contact to see how can I fix this issue please helpe me guys!!

I don't think anyone here can give you any solution about the trouble you are facing. All I can suggest is contact your present employer and tell them to find a way out for you. Else it seems to be a very hopeless situation.
But  when you had the exit/entry visa by the earlier employer, and they released you on vacation, then you should have come back and completed the process of final exit entry with the previous employer and should have left the country on legal terms. I'm sure this will be a lesson for others in the same situation.

Good luck buddy !!

Hey man, thanks for your reply. I will try to see if there is something I can do. And yes I hope other people learn from this and make sure their companies arrange every thing with the gobernment once they finish a contract. Good luck to everyone!!

It is always better to get the final exit stamped in the visa, before leaving the country for good. And if you are planning to take up another assignment it is mandatory. 2 options you have are

i) Contact your previous employer. Request them to see if they can exit/cancel your visa while you are OOK

ii) Contract your would-be employer, explain the situation, and let them find out a solution for you.

you leave Kingdom with exit & re-entry Visa and you didn't come back what ever reason. you have to wait 3 years to get back in Kingdom 
Read here >> 3 years Ban for violation re-entry visa - Arab News

f16_ wrote:

you leave Kingdom with exit & re-entry Visa and you didn't come back what ever reason. you have to wait 3 years to get back in Kingdom 
Read here >> 3 years Ban for violation re-entry visa - Arab News

that is the perfect answer

Hey guys.

Yes that is what I found out too. I am imazed about this. It is really unfear man.

Jcortes5 wrote:

Hey guys.

Yes that is what I found out too. I am imazed about this. It is really unfear man.

well from your point of view it is unfair. but from your previous employers view it will be fair. you should not have left the country on a re-entry visa in the first place.