MC Compound housing (KAIMRC)

I am moving to Riyadh in two weeks and I have been offered a one BR apartment in MC compound. Does anyone know how good this compound is and whether it is suitable for family accommodation?

Thanks in advance

The compound is not that bad. You got good facilities but your accommodation is a 1-br apartment so it is not suitable for family (take note: 1-BR). Maybe for couple only.

Im staying in the same compound.

Wats the rent for 2 BR plz

Dear all,

I got an offer for an associate research scientist position (ph.D degree) in KAIMRC. I am a French citizen with wife + 2 children.

Please I need to know  the names of the housing compounds that KAIMRC could offer me to live in it? because I have to choose a good school for my children according the location, as Riyadh is a very big city, and I am very limited in the time...

Thank you for helping

Hii I came to riyadh 2 month ago and I'm looking for a nice affordable compound.. Can please tell me how much is the one BR Appartment ??

kalachuchi wrote:

The compound is not that bad. You got good facilities but your accommodation is a 1-br apartment so it is not suitable for family (take note: 1-BR). Maybe for couple only.

Im staying in the same compound.

How much is the rent for 1 BR and is there and vacancies ?

Thank u