Iqama profession change

Dear HRguru,

I came to Saudi on 22nd October 2013. Profession on my iqama is "Pipe welder". I want to change it now to an engineer. I have spoken to an agent in India and he asked me to send my degree, visa & Iqama copy and job letter.(stamped by Chamber and MOFA). Agent asked me to make sure job title on the letter should be "Engineer"

Now the issue is MOFA refused to stamp on letter. I got letter from my company and have all my details on it including iqama number. My job title is Mechanical Sales Engineer(on letter). I have got it chambered but when I went to MOFA they refused to stamp. He told me that he can't stamp until the details matches as in Iqama.

Please tell me what to do and how to do. I feel like a helpless person.

As far as I know now ,You can change ur Iqama profession online "Ur Kafil " online acct in the Camper ..
no need for Letters or Stamps or Even Certificates "Unless u a doctor " After you change it on line then
you take to "Jawazat and get new Iqama with the new PRO " ,I changes mine from "Labor" to Software Eng online and I did not need any Papers   ..
Good Luck

Hi Kris4521,

I havee been to my HR and they told me that rules has been changed and he want my Indian Engineering degree that should be attested by Saudi Embassy in India.

If there is any website wher we can do it online than pls send me the link for it also please doible check if we can change profession online coz I dont thnk its that simple.

muqaddim wrote:

Hi Kris4521,

I havee been to my HR and they told me that rules has been changed and he want my Indian Engineering degree that should be attested by Saudi Embassy in India.

If there is any website wher we can do it online than pls send me the link for it also please double check if we can change profession online coz I dont thnk its that simple.

Please reply me asap as its driving me nuts. If u have number of any agents or people who can do ths than plz letme know. I am in a urgent need. thanx