Missing stability?

Hello!
I've been in london for 9 months now and I have a 5 year visa. I love my little life I've created here in london, but I miss the stability of life back home. I travel somewhere out of London once a month and a lot of my friends do too - it's a lot of fun and we're seeing amazing things, but one of the hardest things is having 'normal' nights with friends - movies/dinners/etc. I feel like everything has to be grand in nature... Let's go to Prague this weekend?
It's exhausting and expensive and it just doesn't feel real. I'm missing the real aspect of home, to the point where I have considered going back, but I know I would regret leaving this place... I just want to go to the movies! lol
Has anyone else felt the same? Or do I just have crazily over-active friends... :P

You are right. Life in very fast pace city can be bit challenge if you are not use too. Having said that London is very vibrant and diverse. You can feel it as home. My suggestion when finance are tight try to find happiness in little things.  Lot of free event in london. Join some group to go around. Make friend stay at there place. Be realistic. Good luck