Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

Earlier there were local hired Nursing staffs as per International standard they were transferred from local to overseas contract.

1.) Is it possible for staff to request contract change from local to overseas? (Has there been any precedent on this before?)
Not possible until he/she resign ( if the staff worked for almost 8-10 years locally) and want to come back in overseas contract only the department head can release the same opening and put it on hold for the existing staff if the age is less than 45 years old.

2.) What are the exact differences between local and overseas contract with regards to allowances?
Local Hiring are paid with inclusive package which doesn't include other allowances and Overtime days are excluded only paid in comp off.

Over Seas hiring are paid with Overtime and other allowances depend on the Grade example: paid market allowance, W&E allowance, transportation, phone allowance, furniture allowance; if planning to stay for 3 years in HMC housing. ( kids education depend on the overseas grade)
3.) As non-physician, am i eligible for marketing allowance (for grades above 113)?
NO you are eligible perhaps its totally depends on your department whether they want to transfer you to overseas when you are in 113. kids edu fees are provided, anyway your salary will reverse with increment.

(i did not receive it before in my role prior to promotion)
4.) Do HR allow renegotiation of contract following internal promotion?
Nope the department should give the approval for any promotion or negotiation not the HR.

Dear Wilson

Thank you very much for this very detailed response, the policies seem much clearer now.
God bless you.

Hello friends ,

i was offered grade 113 at HMC  and i need some advice about accomodation at  Al khor city: What kind of accommodation do they provide? which area ? 

Many thanks

They will provide you a 3bhk apartment. If you are a Medical Doctor then a Villa. All the housing facility are good. The housing is located in front of the hospital just 3 minutes walk in.

kidney0017 wrote:

Hello friends ,

i was offered grade 113 at HMC  and i need some advice about accomodation at  Al khor city: What kind of accommodation do they provide? which area ? 

Many thanks

Thank you very much Wilson for your help !

Hello! First I just want to say how helpful this forum has been.
My husband job a job at Hamad recently and is going through the recruitment process right now. He will be in a Senior position and the grade is 112 and will be working in the Al-Saad area. Does anyone have any information on housing? Where will they house us and what kind of housing do they give married couples? 

Thank You!

Hi, iam sandhya,Hmc selected as a staff nurse under waiting pool on april 2019.after that no updates,how i can get the current status? pls help

You will have 2 options either leave out( Housing allowance will be provided ) or stay in HMC provided 2 BHK / 3 BHK* unfurnished Accommodation depend on the availability in Bin omran, Abu Hamour Barwa City or near by Al saad etc.

awanra wrote:

Hello! First I just want to say how helpful this forum has been.
My husband job a job at Hamad recently and is going through the recruitment process right now. He will be in a Senior position and the grade is 112 and will be working in the Al-Saad area. Does anyone have any information on housing? Where will they house us and what kind of housing do they give married couples? 

Thank You!

Thank you so much for replying! I had a couple more questions if you don't mind. Do you have an approximate number of how much housing allowance they would provide? Are the accommodations more modern or older looking? And if we take an unfurnished accommodation will they offer the 45k furniture loan?

Again thank you so much!

Yes accommodations provided are Modern and Unfurnished only. For the Furniture Loan i am not sure if HMC is still Providing( kindly contact HR department)
I think housing allowance range from 5K

awanra wrote:

Thank you so much for replying! I had a couple more questions if you don't mind. Do you have an approximate number of how much housing allowance they would provide? Are the accommodations more modern or older looking? And if we take an unfurnished accommodation will they offer the 45k furniture loan?

Again thank you so much!

If the 2019 hires still under process then contact the hiring recruitment agency or email the point of HMC contact who interviewed you.

sandhyakavil92 wrote:

Hi, iam sandhya,Hmc selected as a staff nurse under waiting pool on april 2019.after that no updates,how i can get the current status? pls help

Two days before agency asked me updated cv for qchp submission, can you tell me the recruitment process of hmc

You can ask the agency about the recruitment process who are not allow to charge you any service fees. And you can go through about the useful information in expat Qatar forum about hmc topic as well.

sandhyakavil92 wrote:

Two days before agency asked me updated cv for qchp submission, can you tell me the recruitment process of hmc

Dear Wilson,i am going to join HMC on 15 nov,2022 as paed surgeon, grade [link moderated] contract  family benifits upto 3 children.many things are clear in contract but i am still confused about family accomodation.can you please guide about current housing policy of HMC.

The Housing depend on the avaibality. You will have two options either live in provided by hmc or leave out

( monthly paid Housing allowance)

Thank you dear.For out side they will six thousand five hundred,6500 per month house [link moderated] it possible to find a 3BHK flat with this near to hamad medical city

You can always find good deals on Qatar living website

@AngryBird21 hello I have received offer letter from HMc 108 . I want to know is the accomodation furnished or we need to buy all home stuff.