Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

Hi hasmin_agcaoili, I'm also RNRM was also recruited by IBM.. What process are you in right now?  :)

hasmin_agcaoili wrote:

Hi guys, im a RNRM presently working in tabuk ksa, i reciv a call from my ibm interviewer today informing me about the hmc- qatar offer. She told me i will get a basic salary of 6500 qr+  transpo allowans. I applied as a nurse in labor and del dept but i learned i am being hired as a midwife only. I was asking about the grade salary and she told me theres no such thing.
Im confused now. I am a nurse midwife but being hired as midwife is that would be a problem soon?
What salary grade am i entitled to?
Pls help
Ty!

Hi hasmin_agcaoili, what hospital were you hired?
Do you already have your visa?

Hi, i am now waiting for the offer via email.

I'm also RNRM, recruited by IBM I think we're on the same process, OB/labor area in Al wakra hospital how about you?

Inshallah were on thesame process so we can compare notes. The last time i check hamad womens hospital labour and delivery suites. Sheeba said it will take 4-5 months for verification and visa process.

4-5 months? Tooooo long..

What did they told u about how long will it takes?  It doesnt matter bcoz my contract ends on May 2016 here in tabuk ksa. I will be taking qatar prometric but confused need to select clienta nd program. No idea. Pls help

I haven't take mine also.. But She told me to take it already and the data flow.. When are you going to take prometrics?

By January during my vacation in the Philippines. What will be your position in hmc. Midwife or RN?

Nurse.. If you're hired as a midwife with a ****** salary that's high I think.. What salary grade are you

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : post edited - confidential information

No it wont be a problem, most of the charge or Head Nurse QID says same Professional. Better take the suggestion from HR DEPT regarding the prometric exam.

QueenK wrote:

Hi Mr. Wilson,

Received my offer letter today, I was interviewed for a Charge nurse OB/ER position, but the position writen in my offer letter is Charge Nurse - Operating Thetre. Although they have the same salary grade. Wouldn't that be a problem in the future? And when do you advice me to take the prometric exam? Thanks in advance.

hi everyone? anuone can tell me please how long for them to provide the offer letter after they will inform that you've passed the skype interview? :|

you got offer letter

when you finished the skype interview

i can guide you

You alrerady joined in HMC

Hi until now no offer yet. I was interviewed October 14 as staff nurse in bone and joint department.

u have  reference number

iam working in HMC

Hi Rajesh  can we talk in watsapp or viber? is it okey?  ***

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

R u staying in barwa or medical city

Avoid Sharing your contact no#

dont share contact number

Thanks but i just felt the need to do so.... thanks again

Hello Every one, I am in the same position of many others. :unsure
I am Waiting the offer letter. :| or simply any kind of answer
At the end of July I receive an email from IBM with an offer.
In August: 3  phone calls with a recruiter of IBM and sent by email copies of  Passport, Diplomas....
September: Skype interview. At the end, I understood that i should have news in approx one week
One month ago follow up email. IBM Answer:  "waiting for HMC answer". :(
Anyone know how much time it could take? Or any advice please...
Thanks

Chiguire be patience IBM will at the end of it all call you and gives you feedback,keep on following up with them ,was in the same canoe,took like 3Months to get an offer letter,i haven't started yet,the process is long,people talked of an year to join HMC and ithought its a joke
start attesting your documents,if you are back at your country for the processes to be simplier,
and wait dont panic,if you haven't resighned dont resighn yet,
IBM works With HMC for hiring and those stuffs
success as you wait for the feedback

Thanks a lot.
I will follow your advice. :cheers:

Guys after 18 days from the last time i heard from them when they called me discussing about their offer.  Now i just received an email from hmc recruitment team informing me that i will be having my new point of contact that will deal with my processing and thru him my concerns will be dealt with.

Hi wilson
Could you pls help me in knowing the average salary of doctors in HMC
My husband is a doctor with 10 years experience and has doing his phd too.
Im asking because we live in kuwait and we think to move to qatar
And there is an opportunity in hamad  but we still dont know the details
Thanks in advance we really need your help to take an early decision

Wilson,I just talked to my recruitment people and they told me108 is considered single staff accomodation,I cannot bring my family not unlessI bagged a grade of 113,I am an RN trained here in theUS planning to work in Qatar to bring my family as well.Please advise.

HMC Hiring process almost the same and diffrent Package excluding (other benefits) based your Experience and Grade.

Go through the thread you will find the other benefits which starts from Grade 108 till 114

Basic Salary is Prohibited to share on any public forums.

Yasminaaly wrote:

Hi wilson
Could you pls help me in knowing the average salary of doctors in HMC
My husband is a doctor with 10 years experience and has doing his phd too.
Im asking because we live in kuwait and we think to move to qatar
And there is an opportunity in hamad  but we still dont know the details
Thanks in advance we really need your help to take an early decision

Ok wilson we know are facing another thing
We were waiting for a phone interview yesterday but it never happened.
The recruiter told us it will be between 1and 2 pm but when we asked them why they are late the recruiter told us may be they are busy with other interviews.
Is that normal or it is something to worry about?
Thank you

The grade 108 means family visa status as per ministry policy, but you cannot sponsor your husband, only your kids, as per ministry of immigration only Hmc employee a man can sponsor his wife, or else your husband should work locally in Qatar and you will get the housing allowance and annual family tickets.
(You can apply parents visit visa up to 9 months maximum) and you can re-apply parents visit visa extend waiting 2-3 months.

Motherof5 wrote:

Wilson,I just talked to my recruitment people and they told me108 is considered single staff accomodation,I cannot bring my family not unlessI bagged a grade of 113,I am an RN trained here in theUS planning to work in Qatar to bring my family as well.Please advise.

I am confused now are the recruitment people just trying to get me na situation where they want to fill a position they find challenging to fill (as being recruiters for Hmc).Thank you for your prompt response.

No Need to worry the delay usually happens; sometimes they are busy interviewing other candidates.
Most of the calls are from Skype

Yasminaaly wrote:

Ok wilson we know are facing another thing
We were waiting for a phone interview yesterday but it never happened.
The recruiter told us it will be between 1and 2 pm but when we asked them why they are late the recruiter told us may be they are busy with other interviews.
Is that normal or it is something to worry about?
Thank you

For more information contact HMC HR DEPARTMENT no# 0097444395777/ email: contactus[at]hamad.qa

Motherof5 wrote:

I am confused now are the recruitment people just trying to get me na situation where they want to fill a position they find challenging to fill (as being recruiters for Hmc).Thank you for your prompt response.

Mr. Wilson, Fewdays after I received and signed my written contract, I received an email giving me a new point of contact in HMC, and she will assist me to all aspect of my recruitment process. And they told me that I need to contact them for my recruitment process, I have already sent a few emails to them and I have not gotten any response from them. Is that ok? How long usually the onboarding team to contact me?

Mr.Wilson,when you said,I cannot sponsor my husband ,do you mean I cannot bring him to Qatar with my kids not unless he also finds a job there(in Qatar)?.....Can he just find a job there when we successfully relocate?

Exactly you cannot sponsor visa for him, only for your kid's.

Just a suggestion: You can check with any agencies that can sponsor him under any project or company visa which will make him to pay small amount annual fee (some registered companies are doing visa business)

Motherof5 wrote:

Mr.Wilson,when you said,I cannot sponsor my husband ,do you mean I cannot bring him to Qatar with my kids not unless he also finds a job there(in Qatar)?.....Can he just find a job there when we successfully relocate?

Depends 4-5 working weeks if you don't get any response please follow up with the HMC HR DEPARTMENT no# 0097444395777/ email: contactus[at]hamad.qa

QueenK wrote:

Mr. Wilson, Fewdays after I received and signed my written contract, I received an email giving me a new point of contact in HMC, and she will assist me to all aspect of my recruitment process. And they told me that I need to contact them for my recruitment process, I have already sent a few emails to them and I have not gotten any response from them. Is that ok? How long usually the onboarding team to contact me?