Hamad Medical Hospital qatar

May I know the position you applied for?

ladyczar wrote:

Hi,

Anyone had been interviewed by hamad last May 2015? my colleague is still waiting for job offer til now. how bout you?

@mr. wilson,...do you think hamad just interviewed the applicants for reservation? or they really need an employee because there is a vacancy? just woried

thanks

@wilson, He applied as a dialysis nurse. hes just waitimg for job offer..for 3mos...im thinking

If hamad just interviewed them for reservation? just wondering

@ladyczar can you tell your friend to follow up with the dialysis unit ( the person who took interview contact @ email address) or HR department Contact no# 0097444395777/ email: contactus[at]hamad.qa

@Wilsons, My friend got selected for PHCC and waiting for offer letter from last month. Do you have any idea how long it will take to get offer letter. After accepting offer letter what will be process and how much time it will take to join.

Thanks in advance!

Good day sir wilson,
       After job offer . Hamad will require NBI CLEARANCE? OR POLICE CLEARANCE ONLY?

Hello my name is celeste mitchell i would like to know how is the home health care in qatar .in new york its very much inneed.

You need to follow up with PHCC Recruitment agencies or the PHCC HR Department.

Desertrider wrote:

@Wilsons, My friend got selected for PHCC and waiting for offer letter from last month. Do you have any idea how long it will take to get offer letter. After accepting offer letter what will be process and how much time it will take to join.

Thanks in advance!

NBI CLEARANCE is only for Philippines nationality ( yes mandatory required).

you can refer to this NBI Clearance Online Application Website

If you are living in qatar then you can visit Philippines Embassy in Qatar

bjen143 wrote:

Good day sir wilson,
       After job offer . Hamad will require NBI CLEARANCE? OR POLICE CLEARANCE ONLY?

Home nursing, a rather new concept in Qatar healthcare system, is now fast-gaining popularity, with growing demand for the service among Qatari and expatriate families.

Several private companies, schools and nurseries are also hiring nurses from private home care centers for short-term. About a dozen such private home care centers have emerged in Doha, over the past two years now, and more are likely to come up soon.

The Supreme Council of Health (SCH) issued licenses to four such home care centers in 2011. Last year, several such facilities were opened.

The Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) has been offering home nursing services to some patients who needed follow-up care. But, private centers, offering “on call” nursing service to families and establishments are a new entry in Qatar healthcare sector. The fee for such services are QR6000 to QR10,000 a month, and QR100 to QR150 an hour.  ( Varies according to the GDP growth)

A senior official of one of the Home Care Centers, that opened last month, said that within a short time, they have seen increased demand for their services. Located near the City Centre, the facility has five full-time nurses. The facility plans to recruit 20 nurses soon, to meet the growing demand.

"Our customers include families, schools, nurseries and companies", said the General Manager of the Centre.

She said that there was high demand for nurses from construction companies, as they require nursing services for their workers at construction sites and company premises. Instead of appointing full-time nurses, several small companies prefer to hire nurses from home care centers on daily or monthly basis.

Some schools and nurseries too hire home nurses, as they may not have their own nurses or they may be on vacation. Families request a home nurse for various services such as child care, elderly care, post-surgery care and maternity care.

To obtain a SCH license, a home care centre requires at least three trained and licensed nurses, who are trained to perform specific duties and deal with any emergency situation that could arise during their service.

Home care is a new idea in Qatar, and more Arab and Qatari customers are expected in future, as they get familiar with this service.

celeste mitchell wrote:

Hello my name is celeste mitchell i would like to know how is the home health care in qatar .in new york its very much inneed.

Thanks

Hello Hello this celeste michell again i would like to know what is wrong with the home care in dudai i keep getting shortlisted . does dudai knows about healthcare or not iv.                      been keep getting shortlisted. i work for the best home care ageniecs in new york. also i see the saudi come to new york for checkups at nyupresbyterian .also you have a hospital in qatar call nyu presbyterian.  so what is going on.

Can anyone tell me please about complete packages of local hire with 112 grade..they give accomodation or allowance to local hire unmarried person?..If yes then how much?..how much transport allowance is there..?kindly tell me complete packages..
Thanks in advance

Hi wilson,

Hi he already call the HR, but they cant forward his call to the person whos incharge. The only way is email. But theyre not answering. Hayyyyzzz

FYI, apparently there are so many people hired by HMC that they cannot provide accommodation anymore to everyone... And people who already arrived and were supposed to be in Barwa temporarily for a few weeks are still there after months.

As of today, HMC doesn't even include anymore in the package accommodation. They are only providing accommodation allowance. At least that is what I was told during interview.

The root of this issue is the overpriced housing cost!!! It is too expensive so that even government organisations such as HMC struggle to pay for its staff.

i think Doha is growing and demand of accommodation is more than supply.
i

Hello i was interviewd also by hmc last may 2015 thru skype but still no offer . I dont know my status but i went to the agency last week and the agent told me that employers will not waste time to interview if they dont need staff. And she told me that we are just waiting for your offer amd she told me to authenticate my documents . Its really hard for me because i exit already in my work the question is how long it will take to get an offer letter coming from Hr? Please help is there any chance that i will be deployed too?

@ladyczar. I am also waiting for my offer in HMC its been 4 1/2 months since i ive been interviewd thru skype still no offer . What about your friend ? When he/ she was interviewd?

Hello everyone
I have gone through all of the post since 2014,had all the same questions regarding offer letter at HMC,package,accomodations,its frustrating though having gone through the inteview,and advised youve been selected to work in HMC,then to wait for an offer for close 5Months,then another couple of months to join the work,,
Enyway for all of us who are in the same boat of waiting to join HMC,.
Keep on.waitin,things will be ok,we have patience and wait

Hi! @prnc, me too im waiting for offer letter.

Hi Chief Wilson. You seem to be the most senior in terms of knowledge regarding Hamad Medical. Me and my wife are now waiting for the written contract as we had already accepted the verbal offer. We are also a bit dissappointed that the education allowance is only applicable to a certain grade/position. It was not clearly stated at the application post/page. It was basically stated that education support for children is one of the benefits. But anyway, we accepted the offer.

So Mr. Wilson, would it be possible that me and my wife would be given an accommodation upon arrival in Qatar? Or are we going to be given separate room accommodation? I have read some forums that family accommodations are on a long waiting list. This is what worries us. They also said that if hamad would give us housing allowance instead of the accommodation, we would be shelling out our own salary money to top it up just to be able to afford our own flat to rent. So technically that is not being able to enjoy the 'free' accommodation part.

Your inputs are highly appreciated chiefy Wilson.

Regards.

Hi
i have an interview with HMC for the post of fire safety officer. can you help me with some interview questions that i can expect??
it will be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance

bearing in mind rent is very expensive here

Rent is very high and it will go even higher as more people come to this country and and more progress and development takes place. The problem is in relation to your grade or salary  9 out of 10 times it barely a one bedroom instead of family accommodation.

@@RadiationGuy## Hmc will provide a temporary guest house until you fnish your visa/QiD and paper work with HR department once you are done you can  find a decent accommodation near by HMC. I am not sure if you both are going to work under same department or different department.

As per Hmc policy husband is entitled for the housing if you both are hired under MOH Law.

Before signing the contract make sure to discuss pre arrival quest house will be provided for both?

Both are assigned in same work location or different hospital?

Education allowance depends on the grade says as per the contract letter.

RadiationGuy wrote:

Hi Chief Wilson. You seem to be the most senior in terms of knowledge regarding Hamad Medical. Me and my wife are now waiting for the written contract as we had already accepted the verbal offer. We are also a bit dissappointed that the education allowance is only applicable to a certain grade/position. It was not clearly stated at the application post/page. It was basically stated that education support for children is one of the benefits. But anyway, we accepted the offer.

So Mr. Wilson, would it be possible that me and my wife would be given an accommodation upon arrival in Qatar? Or are we going to be given separate room accommodation? I have read some forums that family accommodations are on a long waiting list. This is what worries us. They also said that if hamad would give us housing allowance instead of the accommodation, we would be shelling out our own salary money to top it up just to be able to afford our own flat to rent. So technically that is not being able to enjoy the 'free' accommodation part.

Your inputs are highly appreciated chiefy Wilson.

Regards.

@@rrohit3213##You can refer to some mork questions and answers conducted by Hmc. But don't relay fully on this.

Here you go
Hmc mork questions

rrohit3213 wrote:

Hi
i have an interview with HMC for the post of fire safety officer. can you help me with some interview questions that i can expect??
it will be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Thank you @Wilson.

HI Mr. Wilson,

Can I know normally how much time they taking to hire after confirming the  Job offer & As I am local hired Do i need to attest all of my previous Experience letter. In application process they have mentioned,required to submit the  Last 5 years experience letter on the day I accept the offer letter.   

Tnx In well advance!!!

Hi Mr. Musicman1415,

I would like to inquire regarding your process of application. Did you submit your CV in their headoffice?

How long did it take for the whole process for you?

Thank you.

Hello mr Wilson. I just received my offer of appointment today. I applied for Icu staff nurse for al khor hospital. Now my question is in my offer of appointment my job title is graduate registered nurse department administrative and grade 108. What does that mean? I am still a Icu staff nurse? What work do I do if I'm in administrative dept? What benefits do I get I'm in in. Grade 108? Thank you

@ Mynameisangel graduate registered nurse means you hold a Bachelor Degree not Diploma, as per hamad medical corp its a new policy only graduated nurse are Hired reviewed under Joint Commission International. It on Al khor Nursing administrative department depends willing to give you backofficeor assign to ICU.

@ Mynameisangel HMC HR Department need the attestion on your highest qualified certificate. No Need to attest ( you mean embassy?) any work experience letter. Only need reference letter from your pervious employer( sometimes they do not ask) Need only experience Letter/certificate from the employer.

Musicman1415 wrote:

HI Mr. Wilson,

Depends - local hire maybe 4-6 weeks (follow up with the concern department)

Can I know normally how much time they taking to hire after confirming the  Job offer & As I am local hired Do i need to attest all of my previous Experience letter. In application process they have mentioned,required to submit the  Last 5 years experience letter on the day I accept the offer letter.   

Tnx In well advance!!!

Good day Mr. Wilson. I have been reading all you comments regarding the housing policies of HMC, and I just want to confirm some things to you.. By the way I am staff nurse here in KSA, and hopefully anytime this year I will be able to transfer In al khor hospital. I have an grade 108 offer and just waiting for my visa.

My question is that you mentioned a while ago that they are only giving housing allowance for Hamad gen and al wakra? how bout for Alkhor? Im also planning to bring my family there after quite some time, and if the flat for the couple is not available, al khor will not shoulder my housing payment? another question is that am i entitle for a furniture allowance...? thanks

Hi, May13, may I know which agency you are tied up with? Thank you :)

Hi, May13, may I know which agency you are tied up with? Thank you :)

In Al Khor they have family accommodation inside the compound (Opp to al Khor hospital) If they don't have you can leave out.
If you leave out HMC Housing department will pay you monthly housing allowance.

Yes you are entitled for furniture allowance only if you live in Hmc accommodation. (I am not sure whether the rules changed, confirm with Hr dept, if they still giving the furniture allowance)

wastedjepoy wrote:

Good day Mr. Wilson. I have been reading all you comments regarding the housing policies of HMC, and I just want to confirm some things to you.. By the way I am staff nurse here in KSA, and hopefully anytime this year I will be able to transfer In al khor hospital. I have an grade 108 offer and just waiting for my visa.

My question is that you mentioned a while ago that they are only giving housing allowance for Hamad gen and al wakra? how bout for Alkhor? Im also planning to bring my family there after quite some time, and if the flat for the couple is not available, al khor will not shoulder my housing payment? another question is that am i entitle for a furniture allowance...? thanks

Hi Mr. Wilson,

Received my offer letter today, I was interviewed for a Charge nurse OB/ER position, but the position writen in my offer letter is Charge Nurse - Operating Thetre. Although they have the same salary grade. Wouldn't that be a problem in the future? And when do you advice me to take the prometric exam? Thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum and I hope you people will be able to respond to my questions will be much appreciated...basically I applied through the HMC website I had the telephone screening with the HMC IMB recruiter and was then asked to send over academic certificates and passport etc then I waited and finally had a response to say I have been successful for a Skype interview with the hiring manager and they will let me know the date of interview. At first when i emailed a couple of times she said they are still waiting to hear from the hiring manager but I am still waiting and has been over a month now and when I have emailed the recruitment co-coordinator recently she has not replied back to any of my emails. Does anyone know what is going on? Am i still in process? Also when I checked the job adverts on HMC site this particular positions is no longer showing so don't know what this means whether they are no longer looking or just closed as they have already recruited....Thanks in advance

Hi guys, im a RNRM presently working in tabuk ksa, i reciv a call from my ibm interviewer today informing me about the hmc- qatar offer. She told me i will get a basic salary of 6500 qr+  transpo allowans. I applied as a nurse in labor and del dept but i learned i am being hired as a midwife only. I was asking about the grade salary and she told me theres no such thing.
Im confused now. I am a nurse midwife but being hired as midwife is that would be a problem soon?
What salary grade am i entitled to?
Pls help
Ty!