Hi! English mum living in southern Italy

Hi just an introduction as I've just joined up.  I'm an English mum living in southern Italy and have been for almost 6 years so have plenty to say on all kinds of topics and have advice coming out of my ears if anyone cares to ask!  Anything infact from the mentality to lifestyle to language to finding work.  Bye for now, Tamzin

Hi there

I'm Irish and live in Abruzzo for the past 8 years ..howz things going ?
Shane

Hi there, well i have relatives in southers italy, namely in campobasso and sicily.  I really love sicily and so wish i could live and work from there for a little while.  But i am a realist a know that it is near impossible to get employment there.  So how did you come about living in italy and what do you do?

Hi, I just joined Expat.com and saw your notice. I want to know if there is information on volunteer work (between 6 mon. -12) that you can give me? I am an American and my Italian has gotten very rusty. I would like to work as a volunteer to regain it and spend time in my favorite country. Any information is welcome!

Cinzia

Hi always up for more info. I am moving there shortly.
Have a great day! L

Hello there..I just signed up here also and i am looking for other members who have the same interest as my family...My husband and I just moved here from America 2yrs ago and it definitely has not been easy..but we are happy to live in such a gorgoeous country...We live in Sicily..where do you live? Advise is very good and welcome;))))