Dubai Airport Terminal 1 to Terminal 2

Hello

What is the procedure for going to Terminal 1 to Terminal 2

I am travelling with PEGASUS AIRLINE from Istanbul to Dubai(TERMINAL 1) . Then Dubai to Karachi with FLY DUBAI (TERMINAL 2).

Please reply soon.

If you don't have a 'Dubai visa', then they'll internally transfer you and send you by bus to Terminal 2. All 3 terminals of Dubai airport use the same runway(s) so don't worry.

If you do have a Dubai visa, then just jump into a cab and tell him to take you to Terminal 2, depending on the hour of arrival, and traffic, you shouldn't take more then 10-15 mins to get to the other terminal from outside.

Good Luck in Karachi !

Thank u for the prompt reply .

I dont have a Dubai visa and it is not an emirates flight so i was told by a friend that i will ne charged from transportation from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2

I don't think it should be charged since your within the airport vicinity. Plus, Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 is a bus ride that would take no more then 5 mins.

That is the problem because the travel agent said ul have to pay 75 dollars for the transfer between the terminals.

I dont even know if there is any way by which i can go on foot like any connection or bridge.

Only if you have checked in luggage.  Otherwise, the bus will take you to a transfer desk, no charge.  If you have luggage, Marhaba or other travel desk will charge typically $75/80 to transfer baggage.  Worth it.

I am travelling in 2 different airlines that is why il have to take the baggage at Dubai airport for again check in. 

Now tell me if i can avoid the charges

Well, I know that you can get a temporary 30-day visa to go outside of security and get your checked baggage.  Then travel to Terminal 2 with a taxi (you will have to pay).  Then check your baggage at Terminal 2 for your connecting flight.  It's a pain.  That's why the $75 is worth the services. 

Now, I only travel with carry-on and send my baggage overnight via air freight mail.  Much easier.

v/r  Will

Through which service u send it and for how much i wil do the same

Any service - FedEx, DHL or UPS, I prefer FedEx.

If i send the luggage by cargo thn i can only take my hand bag alng with me from TERMINAL 1 To TERMINAL 2

yes.  I always travel with one carry on.  Transfer from terminal to terminal is easy.

Thanks alot brother .Your information was really helpful