Hi there! Moroccan soon in Dubai.. $

Hi all ^^
I will be coming to Dubai for wok and studies. I would like to make new friends from now since I don't know nobody there for the moment. ^^
I am 23, and I speak arabic, french and english, very outgoing and friendly.
I am new to this website. So feel free to drop me a line
thank u ^^

hi , my name is abdul , living in dubai , i work here too , my hobbies to watch movies , making new friends , sport .. music , reading , going out ....want o be friend

Hey I'm qasim from Manchester. I work in Saudi but go often to Dubai for certifications and trainings. Pm whenever you can.

Have a good day!

hi Manou

i will be here and i will be glad assesting you i also speaks english and arabic and i wish you safe trip to dubai and amazing life in here :-)

shafeek

Hi Manou,
we are looking forward welcoming you in Dubai..

Hi... I am also new to Dubai & needs friends.

Hi Manou

Welcome to Dubai!

Feel free to get in touch if you need any help? Dubai is my 6th location now & is quite different...though its not what u see on the outside! My personal opinion though!

Hope you have good fun, the best thing about the place has to the safety & security it offers - quite a huge factor when you put things in perspective overall :-)

Rgds
Venkat

Welcome to Dubai, wish you the best of everything

Welcome to Dubai
im new here also

let me know if we can meet & have a coffee sometime?

Hi Everyone,
I am also located in Abu Dhabi.
I get bore at weekend and looking for such a nice & true friend to hang up at weekend in Dubai.
Please contact me if you convenient to see me.

Momkin telphonik ?

Hi momkin ra9mik?

Send me a message if you would like to have a friend in Dubai.

Hello khalid2025 -> Could you please introduce yourself? :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Manou
Welcome and I wish you a safe trip.:)

wcum, safe trip!

hey there welcome!!!:)

Manou89 wrote:

I am finally in Dubai! living in Tecom... who would like to hang out?

Welcome to Dubai ! Are you happy there in Tecom ? I spend most of the time at Dubai Internet City (for professional reasons) but I live at the other side (Deira). Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome

Hello!  I'll be in Dubai in about 10 days too! Am from Mauritius.  Am 35, male, a manager, and would love to be friends!
Babloo

Hi Welcome to Dubai. wish you a nice stay over here.

hey I am from Mauritius too and recently moved to Dubai. lets catch up soon.

welc back

am a nigeria living in dubai,this is my number for more intruduction 0529722349