Dubai Muncipility Test for Civil Engineers

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all be fine. Actually i have some ambiguity to ask about the Dubai Municipality test for Civil Engineers. Is the test taken for Civil Engineers is same for all or there are categories mentioning Structures, Construction, Management, Geo-Tech, etc. Or the test may come as a general all about Civil engineering. If anyone have some Information about the test please guide me in this regard. I am soon going to appear for Dubai Municipality test. I will be much obliged.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

hello
Iam preparing for G+4 exam for Dubai muncipality.Please share with Q's asked who has passed the test.

Humble request.

best regards

Hi

G+4 DM passed guidance/help.

You can mail me

thanks

Helo Guys

i have the same question for Dubai Municipality Exam as an steel building contratcing. is anyone have an idea regarding for the exam if you have guidelines can you please share it with me

thank you very much

Brother you can help me by giving the DM G+4 questions

can someone share questions pattern which is generally asked in G+4 DUBAI MUNICIPALITY exams.

Thanks,
Regards.

Guys, What are the Dubai Municipality exam syllabus and topics, please help me I have an exam of Unlimited.

Hello,
I have recently appeared for  G+4 DM exam for consultant and also passed.
They are generally asking the design procedure for the design of beams, footings and columns. They also asked some shear force and bending moment diagram also they ask general site related questions depends on the examiner. They ask flat slab punching shear calculation.
They just want to know that you knows the design procedure, there is no need to be worried just be relax and attempt the paper.
In order to apply for the technical interview you have to visit the DM portal and do application from there.
Hope this information would be useful to you.