Lavorare in irlanda

ciao a tutti ho 53 anni e volevo intraprendere un viaggio lavoro a dublino c'è qualcuno che mi può dare consigli utili?? grazie fin da ora

Tutti fruities are nice but I've never tried gracie fin.
Is it dolphin friendly?

Tuttie Frutti icecream is yummie but I don't know about a lavoro a dublino. Is that an Irish iced coffee ??

stumpy wrote:

Tuttie Frutti icecream is yummie but I don't know about a lavoro a dublino. Is that an Irish iced coffee ??

I don't believe so.
I understand it's a laxative tea that makes you go to the lav. (British joke)

Hence the viaggio lavoro or could that be the consigli utili

Both sound like some sort of sh###er.

OK, so far we've worked it this is all about toilets, maybe some sort of laxative tea or maybe the OP has a stomach bug.

Very funny guys but Stefan wants to have information about working in Ireland.

So Stefan, if you have questions about work and other issues I suggest that you go to the forum of Ireland.

And please write in English so everybody can understand what you want (this is also helpful in a English speaking country if you want to work there).
If you want to continue writing in Italian I suggest to go to the Italian forum. You can access to this forum by clicking on the Italian flag in the green banner on your right hand.

Hi all,

Since stefano60 did not post on the correct forum, we will contact him in private and explain him where to post.

Having said that, I close this discussion.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Closed

Meet other expats and join the events

OR