TIME PASS !!!

Hi Everyone,

Do you think we can pass the time or time passes itself,normally when we have nothing to do we get bored from as usual routine we hang out and think we have pass the time but actually its passing the time or killing it.....though i believe we all came in this earth for certain purpose and until unless we didnt find out what is that we are killing the time in place of passing it.

regards,
anil

I don't see how anyone with the ability to physically leave the house can be bored.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I don't see how anyone with the ability to physically leave the house can be bored.

If they're boring people?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

But what is the meaning......you have to know what is your real being means who you are and what for you came in this world,if we dont able to know and die then we missed this life's actual purpose.

To Masfred....Excess of anything will be boring if you dont believe this then try anything and you will get bored and for that you must not be a boring person...

anil kumar tiwari wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

But what is the meaning......you have to know what is your real being means who you are and what for you came in this world,if we dont able to know and die then we missed this life's actual purpose.

To Masfred....Excess of anything will be boring if you dont believe this then try anything and you will get bored and for that you must not be a boring person...

I tried an excess of bonking but didn't get bored.
Variety is the real key to making life interesting.
Go jump off a tall building, out of an aircraft or other crazy things and, after that, go one level of crazy later.
I've done all of the above and more....I was never bored; that's for boring people.

Well, I can hardly imagine that ANYONE could possibly be bored in Luanda, unless they live in a cave like a hermit. It this case they'd be bored anywhere.

That said, the answer to your question is BOTH.

We can certainly pass the time, doing something that either interests us or bores us. I like to pass the time designing aircraft for my flight simulator, it really interests me. I've been forced to pass a lot of time in boring meetings. (two examples)

Time also passes, with or without us noticing or even being there in some cases. I don't know about Luanda, but here in Brazil the clock doesn't stop when I go to sleep at night, so time passes, and does so all by itself.

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward, Brazil & Canada Expert - Expat-blog Team

P.S. (For Hailey) And you know that as hard as I've tried to do something about it....... wayyyyyyyyy too much time has passed since I was born.

xxx ooo
Jurassic James

mas fred wrote:

If they're boring people?

They'd probably be less boring if they got off their asses and did something once in a while.

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

I don't know the meaning of life and I'm never bored.

wjwoodward wrote:

Jurassic James

This should be your signature from now on.

Or maybe Jurassic Jimmy, sounds a bit more catchy, don't you think?

How do you say "ancient" in Portuguese?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

How do you say "ancient" in Portuguese?

condomo bursto, oh, sorry, that's "accident".

I doubt Jurassic Jimmy was an accident.  Did they even have condoms back then?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I don't know the meaning of life and I'm never bored.

Dear Haileyin,

In how simple form you live the life can be the meaning of life for you and please dont bothered also, if you bothered then you will not be that original what you are now...

regards,
Anil

Hello Anilkum.  Don't worry, I'm not bothered.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Hello Anilkum.  Don't worry, I'm not bothered.

Hi Haileyin,

I didn't say you are bothered...in general terms i used if you bothered then you will not be the original you are...

Regards,
Anil

Hello Anilkum.  I'm pretty sure I'm not a clone - although you never know - but I'm still not bothered.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Hello Anilkum.  I'm pretty sure I'm not a clone - although you never know - but I'm still not bothered.

Hi Haileyin,

Ofcourse you are not bothered thats the reason twice you have mentioned that you are not bothered...If not bothered then forget it...but if bothered then only we say i am not bothered..simple logic may be i am wrong..

Regards,
Anil

wjwoodward wrote:

Or maybe Jurassic Jimmy, sounds a bit more catchy, don't you think?

Dear J J,

Missing you too sir no comments on any topic...

Regards,
Anil

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Do you think we can pass the time or time passes itself,normally when we have nothing to do we get bored from as usual routine we hang out and think we have pass the time but actually its passing the time or killing it.....though i believe we all came in this earth for certain purpose and until unless we didnt find out what is that we are killing the time in place of passing it.

regards,
anil

Hi Anil, :)

1). Most people destroy more than they build and the best way to destroy themselves is by wasting time.

The winner does not win only on his merits, he is helped by all who destroy themselves.

2). Are we all coming to this Earth for a certain purpose?
We like to believe so, but we must look for better questions than this one.

Remember: the Creator made purposes of three different flavors: mean, ordinary or noble.  Everybody coming into this world rushes to get one.

John C. wrote:
anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hi Everyone,

regards,
anil

1). Most people destroy more than they build and the best way to destroy themselves is by wasting time.

The winner does not win only on his merits, he is helped by all who destroy themselves.

2). Are we all coming to this Earth for a certain purpose?
We like to believe so, but we must look for better questions than this one.

Remember: the Creator made purposes of three different flavors: mean, ordinary or noble.  Everybody coming into this world rushes to get one.

DEAR JOHN C,

FOR 1ST POINT I AGREE THE BALANCING NATURE OF THE WORLD ONE GET POOR OTHER BECOMES RICH,ONE GOES DOWN OTHER GOES UP.
I AM SLIGHTLY DISAGREE WITH 2ND POINT BECAUSE HE NEVER MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE,WE ALL BORN EQUALLY BUT WE WHO CHOOSE OUR OWN WAY,AND EVERYONE IS UNIQUE, HE/SHE CANNOT BE A SIMILAR TO OTHERS.

REGARDS,
ANIL

@anil kumar tiwari: Can you please avoid using Caps lock on the forum please? It will help to make your post more friendly, as actually Caps locks mean Shouting :)

Hasnaa wrote:

@anil kumar tiwari: Can you please avoid using Caps lock on the forum please? It will help to make your post more friendly, as actually Caps locks mean Shouting :)

Hello Hasnaa,

Thank you for policing the threads.

Remember: CAPS also mean stressing the importance of (a few) words.

By the way, did you notice how Anil can type two letters such as 're' by touching the keyboard just once? :D

Isn't that magic?

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hi Haileyin,

Ofcourse you are not bothered thats the reason twice you have mentioned that you are not bothered...If not bothered then forget it...but if bothered then only we say i am not bothered..simple logic may be i am wrong..

Regards,
Anil

Hello Anilkum.  Did you get injured twisting yourself in that knot?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hi Haileyin,

Regards,
Anil

Hello Anilkum.  Did you get injured twisting yourself in that knot?

Dear Haileyin,

Ok i will not,anyway thanks for replying.

Regards,
anil

Hasnaa wrote:

Hi Hasnaa,

I will remember it,thanks for correcting.

Regards,
Anil

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

Hi Everyone,

regards,
anil

Time “passed” before you were born and will “pass” after you are dead.
If you apply yourself to serious work, like Bill Gates did because he ENVISIONED what would come, you can make the time stop …

If someone can't do in his profession like Bill did in his profession, then, sorry, that person is unknowingly going right where the time before him went … down the toilet.

Remember: time is an abstract concept belonging to man on tiny, little, small, insignificant remote planet Earth, place which no space alien wants to visit anymore.

Hello John C,

That's true time never stops but it stops for individual.....Achieved or not that's not important but importantance is your satisfaction as what you are doing...

Regards,
Anil

Thanks

muszak52 wrote:

Thanks

Hi Muszak52,

Thanks was by mistake or something you got from this thread...

Regards,
Anil

Dear All,

After 16 days TIME will Pass for 2013 and we will entered into 2014 so hurry up to finished your unfinished task for this year...Wish you all good luck

Regards,
Anil

I feel its just some days before a new year started 2013 and today i know after two days it will finished and a new year is waiting .....thats what time passes it wont stops for anyone...

Find activities and meet other expats

OR