Sweden visa

Good day, I have questions regarding visa and swedish pass.I have personbevis and I was born in Sweden but I dont have swedish pass.
I want to know is that possible that I can apply visa with my personbevis or is it possible that I can apply with my personbevis to get swedish passport?please guide me if you have any info. also let me know if anyone knows any good lawyer in this case thanks in advance.

Is your parents Swedish citizens?
If you father is/was Swedish citizen when you were born you are automaticly Swedish citizen and should contact a Swedish consulat/embassy in the country you reside for more information on how to get your Swedish citizenship documentation and passport.

Just because you have a personbevis or social security number does not automaticly make you a citizen.

Thank you for your reply,currently my parents don't have Sweden citizenship because when they left Sweden after some years it got annulled but the time that I was born they had certificate of permanent residence which I'm not sure is applied to the case that you mentioned or not.

Hi

No, it does not apply as having permanent residence is not the same as having citizenship. Citizenship does not get annulled. But residency can. How long did you live in Sweden?

oh I understand,well I was born there and I'd been there for six years

hello friends

i am Mesfin Tadesse from addis ababa , Ethiopia , i got a BA degree from addis ababa university  here in ethiopia and working as finance officer in some private company . i want to chage my and my family  life by study and work in sewden , pls if  know  any body who can help me in seweden pls show me the way .

thank you