French girl looking for english/ american friend to practice english

Hi there,
I'm a 21 y o french girl currently living in Hanoi and I'm looking for English/australian/american friends to hang out with and  improve my english. I'm a french teacher here in Vietnam so if you want to learn/practice french it's fine too :)

xx

Clara

Dear Clara,

Welcome to Hanoi, Hope you will find good friends here.

Hi Clara,

I won't be in Hanoi until October 15th, but would love to practice French or help with your English - if you're still around by then! I'm Irish by the way....so maybe not quite what you're looking for :)

Hey Clara,
I'd love to meet up with you, but I don't think this site has a private messaging service so that I can write to you, and I don't want to post my personal info on the web. So, how do we exchange contacts?

Couchsurfing.com has meetups on Wednesdays and Sundays. You can find me there sometimes. Or else post here where you'll be, and I'll drop by if I can.

Cheers,
Patrick

Hi Clara, I'm Kenny, living in Hanoi now, welcome you to Hanoi. How's about your life here? I can speak English and really want to practice French also, so it's very nice if we can make friend and hang out sometimes to drink beer, coffee and discover Hanoi...

Have a nice day

Kenny

Hi,

I noticed your advertisement in Expat.com. I am interested to meet you. I am an expat here, working a high level policy consultant. I am a nice person. Lets have a cup of coffee and talk.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care. Tanvit.

Hi Clara

Don't you want to pratice Vietnamese :) Just jocking, I am Vietnamese, can speak E fluently, beside I have lived in Hanoi, Vietnam, nearly 33 years can be show you something very interesting here. [Moderated: pls send details via a private message]

Nguyen

hi clara,
i am a vietnamese person, i have been tauch vietnamese language for travelers and expats in hanoi, i can speaking english pretty ok, i would to exchange language with you too. where can we meet, what pub or coffee you know about please let me know i will come

Hello Anievu, welcome on board :)

Just for info, this thread is 10 months old, if ever you do not get any response, I kindly invite you to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in Hanoi so as to find a partner for practicing.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi clara
I just moved to Hanoi from kuwait
Plus I speak a fluent English, Arabic and Persian  and would love to learn French
Please drop me a line in my email
[email protected]
Regards
Ahmad

@ Ahmad > Just to inform you that this message has been posted one year ago. :)

If you are looking for a tandem partner, please post your ad in the Language Exchange in Hanoi section.

Thanks

Priscilla

I'm Vietnamese -American man, can speak a little French.living near Hoan Kiem lake.If you like we can meet at Hoan Kiem lake.

Salut Clara....

In English then !!

I am the GM of the Green World Hotel in Nha Trang and would be interested to chat with you.

Please contact me : 09 09 07 07 55 / 090 63 63 915 / skype : hhervier

email : gm[at]greenworldhotelnhatrang.com

Cheers

Hugues

Hi Clara,

I am Hanoian, I can support you in Hanoi. Let's meet in Hanoi.

Hi everyone,

As you can see, this topic is old (2013).
And clara didn't showed up since last year, therefore i am closing this thread. :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: