Looking for job

hello evrybody,
i am algerian,instrumentation engineer i want go to oman for job
can u help me just to give me some informations about oman and how to apply for job their.
is it better to go their and search job?
or to apply by net?
thanks.
you ca add me in facebook.

hassan si lakhal

Hi hassan si lakhal,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I invite you to browse through the discussion on Working in Oman please as it might be helpful for the information you are seeking :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Muscat section please

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

silakhal wrote:

hello evrybody,
i am algerian,instrumentation engineer i want go to oman for job
can u help me just to give me some informations about oman and how to apply for job their.
is it better to go their and search job?
or to apply by net?
thanks.
you ca add me in facebook.

hassan si lakhal

You would have to apply for a job via an online portal and get a job offer before coming to Oman. Jobs are scarce as the economy isn't very large. Earning potential in OMan is less compared to the other GCC countries (well most of them I guess). I would suggest having a look at opportunities in UAE, also having any form of GCC work experience should hold you in good steed to get an opening in Oman / UAE / other GCC.

Rammy87 wrote:

You would have to apply for a job via an online portal and get a job offer before coming to Oman.

Hi @Rammy87, when you mention online portal do you mean the companies' websites? Could you please share your view of the major players in oil and gas in Oman? Thanks.