Great suitable place for privet events and occasions

Hello fellows expats , i am here from nearly one month and i am a doctor , i have started to make some friends here , and one of my friend's birthday is pretty soon , so where exactly you recommend to set her birthday party in and i hope to reply soon so we can prepare every thing out and thanks a lot.

Ooh God i can't believe it, there is not even a single reply or an idea about what i have asked for ??!!

However i have already found a marvelous place and we have made the greatest birthday party have ever made in this city, i wish if i could invite you in but no one have dropped by :p
So bay ATTENTION :) this will be an open topic to recommend places for an occasions like that not only this, If you have an Events or Great occasions and opportunities, invite us so we can participate and have fun together.

So here is what you are going to do (Read Carefully Please) :

1- Blog your open or privet event and occasions here in this Blog. ( Just the head line with the date )
2- The people who want to attend have to contact you through the PM so they can identify them self to you. ( Mark this please, people who want to be invited : don't send more than 1 message to identify your self otherwise your request will be ignored even if its possible to get invited ).
3- For whom you know or you see that they are fit for the participation by their Identification Message and their profile also, reply to them with the contact number and details. ( Mark this : its better to contact them before you provide them with the details )

It's pretty easy, safe and its a great opportunity to meet each others, exchange experiences and have a lot of fun.
So Join us with your ideas , occasions and events don't act like its a secret and be active, we are all a free minded community. 
Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Hi Dr.Rex,

You should post an advert in the Activities in Jeddah section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thanks a lot for your reply, i'm so sorry Mr.Maximilien but et's not an advert, et's an activity and sharing opinions as i have said before , and i didn't know there is a special partition for events here although i have tried to find, so its pretty complicated to reach, and even when you have guided me to et, i was shocked, if you please did you take a look in et before? the last activity was from 2 months and et was about "Job fair" ??!! so how about et ??
wot i am talking about is a real events between the expat community which the most of them reading and writing blogs here and this blog was a normal blog from the beginning but et got developed by an idea.

Appreciate your understanding

You can set the birthday in a Restaurant. I think I would be a better idea :)

This is actually wot we have done , but we have found selective places that can accept this kind of occasions and if you have an event soon, i will be here to assist you.

Hi,

could you tell me what is the name of this place?

Nanasah, as you know, to announce such an information here is forbidden because ets a confidential between us and not for everyone to know (we have an open eyes in here), so you will have to identify yourself first and then i will provide you with the details on PM.
Thanks a lot

Hello , may I know whats the name of this place ?

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

you can do it in resorts like sheraton sahel or you can rent a exclusive villas.

Wish you good luck better you organize in the Hilton Al-Sharq Hotel