Salary -14000 AED

Hi,

can any one let me know whether 14000 AED salary will be ok to stay with wife and kid in Abu Dhabi.

please help me with your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Yes ok, but if your child goes to school it will be tight.  Make sure Medical Insurance for family is covered by employer

It depends on your life style standards. Wife with kid? I hope they cover your accommodation and your kid education and also medical insurance since all that cost really high in AD.

Hi All,

thank you for your valuable responses.
Medical insurance will be provided by the organization and my kid is of 8 months old only.

So,could you let me know what standard of life style I can maintain with some reasonable savings?

Yes you can maintain a decent life and some savings - that part of it really depends on how well you manage your household and other expenses.  If you spend much on entertainment and other social activities your savings would suffer.

Hi! i definitely agree with Serial Expat's statement. mind ur household and entertainment expenses, and with medical insurance provided ull be alright here.

What ever the life style if you will not get the accommodation allowance I think you will suffer, then be sure the accommodation will be provided.

Good Luck

Hi Guys,

I appreciate your prompt response and valuable suggestions.
At the same time,could you let me know what would be the cost of living and savings for a decent life with my salary.As in,

House Rent-
monthly expenses for House hold activities like
Food-
Electricity-
Water-
Transportation-
etc(if any).

Don't mind Guys, as I am drilling down the things so that I can make out a clear picture of my life at abu dhabi.