Experience

Dear Gentleman & Lady,,

Wish you a nice day, and I would like to introduce myself to you,,

My name is Maged Ibrahim - Currently I am resident in Poland ( Warsaw ) with work permit ,
Over 20 years currently working in the Hotel business at the F&B Management in different places in Gulf Area, Middle East  within international Hotels and Resorts.
The last 8 years  at Management level and member of pre-opening of 5*deluxe .

** Seeking for a new Challenge to work with International hotels & Companies using  Arabic & English Languages **

** I have ability to learn quickly and work with a high sense of urgency. I have hard   working character and strong organizational and communication skills **

Shortly about my experience and attitudes:
• F&B management skills & Food & Beverage knowledge,, Excellent experience at Bars &  Restaurants & Catering & Banquet - Last position is (Asst. F & B Manager) at 5* hotels.
• knowledge of Catering ( Organization & Preparation & Delivery ) equipment & staff.
• Seller at ( Import & export Company ) for fruits & vegetables at Poland to Eurrope.
• Teacher ( Arabic ) for foreigners and ( English ) language for kids & adults many years.
• Experience in managing a team of telephone sales during my managerial level.
• Professional, well organized person and hands-on approached hardworking.
• Creative marketing & concept strategist with a large Banqueting experience.
• Excellent Team builder, good motivator, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Proactive attitude, cooperative, open minded, Excellent in communications, business focus.
• Excellent sales techniques and customer service and Capable solve any problem.
• Flexible, able to work under pressure and able to multi task in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to lead a different nationalities of the staff with Strong and excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent Personal Culture & Focus on results.     
• Good knowledge of computers -- Experience in Budget and  FF&E and  P&L.
• Excellent trainer ( Departmental Trainer ) and guiding front and back of the house.
• Experienced in implementation and maintaining HACCP and  FOOD SAFETY.
• Speaking 2 languages: Arabic & English and basics of  Russian & Polish.
• Free to move from Warsaw to any city in Poland & outside Poland at any time.

For more information Kindly contact me for all other documents.
   Mobil  ( +48-532 390 099 ),,   E-mail – ( [email protected] )

" I agree to process my personal data included in the tender for the recruitment  process in      accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997., Coll. Of Laws No. 101, item. 926, as amended. " Number in the register employment  agencies: 361

Thanks & Best regards

Maged Ibrahim
                                                                                                       [email protected] 
                                                                                                       +48 532 390 099

Hello maged h.

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Thank you for this presentation :)

Are you looking for a job in Poland or in another country?

Thanks

Karen :)

HELLO KAREN,,

WISH ALL IS WELL ,,

I AM LOOKING FOR WORK AT POLAND & ANY OTHER COUNTRY ,

BEST REGARDS

MAGED

Hi maged h,

I suggest you post an advert or your resume in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Warsaw and maybe in the Sales jobs in Warsaw section please. It might help :)

And if you are looking for work in another country I suggest you browse through the country you want on the forum and start a new topic and just please avoid to post your resume or doing copy/past post ;)

Can you please avoid using caps-lock when posting as it make difficult sometimes to read your message for some members :/

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team