Help me to find work

Hello Expat  member who living in Warsaw , help me to find a work because i'm almost 1 yr in Poland and no work , speaking english and my Polish language is very limited that's why they are not hired me . Help me.. even  ordinary worker i must take.Thank you.

where in poland?

I'm living in Płock next to the village (Wola łacka)

Hello woodensnake!

I started a new discussion with your message for a better visibility.

Why don't you have a look at the Jobs in Warsaw section and post an advert, it could help!

Good luck :)

Francesca

woodensnake, is that you david? - dondon

Are you still looking for a job in Poland?

Hello all,

I am looking for a job in Poland, preferable in warsaw or Piaseczno(5km-s from warsaw). I am living here from 2010 and i am here with my wife and  months son. My job finished in december and from then i have no work. I am interesting in anything, just to have the needs of my family.
I have very good experience in logistics, transportation and sales and negotiation skills. I am speaking and writing fluently english, hungarian ,greek and romanian.

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Best regards,
Barni

Hello Barni.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can try to post an advert in the Jobs in Warsaw section. It can help.

thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you a lot for your advice Aurélie  :)

Have a nice day ...

Barni12 wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for a job in Poland, preferable in warsaw or Piaseczno(5km-s from warsaw). I am living here from 2010 and i am here with my wife and  months son. My job finished in december and from then i have no work. I am interesting in anything, just to have the needs of my family.
I have very good experience in logistics, transportation and sales and negotiation skills. I am speaking and writing fluently english, hungarian ,greek and romanian.

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Best regards,
Barni

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Jobs section]

We are looking for English Native Speakers who love to work with kids and are
able to.
Pedagogic background is an asset but not a must. We would like to co-operate
with people who are open have warm hearts and are full of ideas , suggestions
how to stimulate a young childs mind. People with different hobbies or keen
on sport, cooking etc.will surely find a job with us. We at the same time
will try to offer a great working team , fun atmosphere and adequate money to
work put in. Hoping for contentment for both sides. Our preschool is not a
typical child care center. We run by our own principles and expectations
therefore we are interested in working with all who can offer something new
and exciting, but most importantly must like working with kids. Our premises
are in the south of Warsaw.
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and
photos by email [email protected]

Hi littleberry,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs in Warwaw section?

Thank you,
Christine

littleberry,

Hello I am a filipina who is been working to a polish family for two years, and about to leave my employer on May this year. I am sending this message hoping to find a job that I can perform good enough.

I actually send an email with my resume last week to the emaill add that you had mention, as I said, I only had 18 units in Business Administration course, and basic knowledge in computer.

The family that I worked right now has four children,  the three are studying in British School. Part of my job for them is to help them or assist them with their homework . Their youngest boy is 3 1/2 yrs old, my employer decided not to send him to school because of his young age. But Iam also obliged to help him to know how to read and write letters and numbers.

I am interested to work in your company as a teacher aide or a cleaner or any job that suits to my capacity or credentials.

I have a visa that is valid only on May this year, but it is in process now for renewal

Thank you and hopre to hear from you.

Imelda Perido

Christine wrote:

Hi ,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs in Warwaw section?

Thank you,
Christine