Relatively New to Amman and looking for friends

Hi, I'm relatively new to Amman and looking to meet friends outside of work.  I am fun, young at heart and loving my new adventure.  I love to socialize and miss that part of my life as I feel so isolated here.  Always up for meeting for coffee and exploring all this area has to offer.

Hello Karen !!
and welcome to Jordan..

yes, I know how u feel , we all felt that in sometimes when we change our places , and come to some new , feel as isolate, or lonely...
but the GOOD new , that here in Jordan will not feel that , know why ??
bcz ppl here is so friendly , u can easy to talk with them , understand them , they are not close, they will welcome u , and  if they love you , they will give you their Priority.

and one more thing ... Jordan has many good and great sites to visit ... not just religious and historical and urban , natural and many things more...

by the way in next 3 days will be great world event in Jordan , it's Jordan rally !! what do u think if u come with us ... i sure u will it .. check the website jordanrally.com

One of the best destinations to meet people here in Jordan is Jabal Amman. They a bunch of cafes and restaurants and it is where the locals and expatriates hangout and meet for a good time.

Thanks, I'll try it

soon in Jabal Amman - Rain bow str will start Annual Jara market... i Think in med of May

HI U will come to be our friend
We are jordna American family just moved to Amman and would love to meet you . feel free to e mail at any time
take care
[email protected]

Hey, a greek in jordan also looking for nice friends...get in touch...email through my profile...take care...btw...jabal amman is great...

Hey Karen,
i will be in oct, nov also in Amman. Free for coffee :) contact me on [email protected]

Hi,

Welcome all to jordan , if you want to make a friend and take coffee . you go to fashion cafe in abdoun , its amazing cafe .

you are welcome
[email protected]

Dear Fun Gal,

Hi! I'm returning to Jordan this week and would love to go out with you some time to relax!
My husband is Jordanian so -I couldn't be away from him much longer so I'm comming back to Amman. I'm from Arvada Colorado....and yes..i will miss Boulder but you know nothing matters when you are far away from the one you love. Jordanian life requires a person to have a social network in order to pass the time--that is something that I have learned!

So IM me if you'd like to hang out some time!

welcome back FouadsBaby

Fun Gal: feel free to ask for help. anytime any where Jordanians around you are ready to help others. [email protected] is my email. email me if need any assisstance.
Shobaki: your image is the real typical Jordanian image. keep doing the same.

Hi Dear Fun Gal,

I hope it is not too late, if you are still in Amman, I will be more than glad to be in your company for sometime... I am married and have two kids... Perhaps we can meet and decide on family trips or something... Please contact me on [email protected] or 0788661409. I really love to have lovely and sociable friends like you... You are most welcome in Jordan, and please consider me for any need for help or advice... I do enjoy giving help because this makes feel a better human being. I look forward to receiving from you very soon.

Best,

Belal

hi you are welcome any time

karen,
Jordan can be a good experience but on the other hand it can be not as it sounds or the way some responses you got might sound.

I take it from your name that your not of an Arab origin, if am right you might be new to the culture and traditions, my advice to you is first to be careful regarding the replies you got here needless to say some of them might be honest offers but some might not.

I suggest that you contact your embassy and seek advice and am sure they have some events that you can go to and meet families that been living here for a while and already know where to go and what to do, sure enough they will introduce you to friends that they established while living in Jordan.
Good luck.

im also new to jordan and would really love to meet some english people here, i moved from london to amman under a year ago and its slowley starting to sink in now i dont have any friends here :( please get in touch becky.. may allah bless you all

HI anyone interested call me 0777480509 am jordanian ;)