I want to meet people

Hi,

I am here since one week, I stay in hanoi 6 month, and I would like to meet people.

Thank you to contact me.

Marie.

SAme here.. I am here for a month stay.. me also looking forward to meeting ppl, and making friends heree.

hi
if you want to have a drink this night or we, let me know
i m alone here
bye bye and see u
alex
french speaker:D
+ 84 1298637710

Hi,

I am french and live in Hanoi for a month now, it would be great to meet new people.
Tell me if you want us to drink a coffee some day.

i.adehri

the life here is ok if you communicate with local people...but they dont understand English, i am here for a month..so its very difficult for u to spend some good time...if u are interested then we can have a coffee together..what u say...

Hi

It could be great, I go to speak about that with a friend and I call you.

See you later

Wow that's awesome!
I'm hanoian, i live near old quarter.If anyone who comes to Hanoi, wants to know a bout this beautiful places just contact me! i'm willing to help you out! it's all about Vietnamese,places,foods,...ect. I just wanna help you all know about Hanoi, Vietnam(without any benefits)so...don't get me wrong!
pm me when you need any help or if you dont mind, lets meet up and have some drink!

have fun!

Im thinking of hitting some random countryside outside of Hanoi on the wkds. First is to get away from the friggen heat and second is to explore other things besides this stuffy life in the city. Anyone down?