Interviews: expats in Thailand

Hello everyone.

We are working on a series of interviews which will feature in a new version of the Expat.com living in Thailand guide. These will also feature in the interview section.

We are looking for testimonies of expatriates living in Thailand, interested in sharing their experience.

If you would like to participate, feel free to contact our team on this thread or by private message. Thank you in advance. Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Best regards,
Veedushi :)

Hi.  Originally from Canada, my wife and I just recently retired to Chiangmai. We have been living in China the last six years.  Would be willing to do an interview.

Steve LePoidevin

Hello Chinacanuck.

Thank you very much for your positive response. I will reply you in a private message to give you all the details.

Regards,

Hi Veedushi

Would be happy to participate. 5 years experience living in two different areas of Thailand.

Hello Thetefldon.
Thank you very much for your positive response.
I will be sending you the questions for the interview asap.

Have a good day.

Regards,
Veedushi

been in thailand 22 years in isaan can give you insight to many things

thaikwai wrote:

been in thailand 22 years in isaan can give you insight to many things

Hello. Thank you very much for your response. I'll be sending you all the details in a private message asap.

Have a good day. :)

Regards,
Veedushi

Hello,

I am being living in Thailand for 10 years at several places but mostly in Saraburi and Trat. Would love to help with your project.

Hello Sharai.

Thank you very much for your response. I will be contacting you by private message to give you all the details.

Hoping to hear from you very soon.

Regards,

Hi Veedushi
I guess i can contribute some of experience in Thailand.Where are you from or your team? From India?

Regards
Jude

Hi Veedushi,

I am Amit , I am from India & a qualified Chartered Accountant by qualification with 2.7 yrs of experience.

I am currently working with MetLife Insurance with Regulatory Reporting team, complying  the reporting requirements to SEC (10K's & 10Q')

Before that also served at Genpact ( formerly GE ) with Financial Reporting team looking after general accounting & reporting work ( for Kimberly Clark ).

I am looking for an overseas opportunity, Do let me know in case you have any relevant role for me.

Hi, would like to know more about your project. Have been to Thailand for the last six years. Wife is Thai. Would like to help you with your project if I can./

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Thailand]

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Thailand section]

hi  i am amir

and have lived in bangkok 6 months ago

Would be willing to do an interview.

thanks