Nakhon Sawan - any expat out there?

I am now in Nakhon Sawan, probably the most expatless city in Thailand.

Would want to socialize as I almost have no contact out of my 'family'.

Hearing an echo would be a nice!

Gerry

Sure, happy to stay in touch with you. Is your family Thai? Does anyone of them speak English?  Where is Nakhon Sawan?  How far from Bangkok? Patrick

Nakhon Sawan is ~160 miles north of Bangkok. The place is hot. No wind. Air is polluted. At the junction of Ping and Nan rivers to form the Chaophraya river.
Nice place, nice people, gf is very nice - we plan getting married and traveling a bit (Ottawa, Philadelphia, the (US) west. Knows a few English words...

Would want to socialize with expats here. Not seen many of them here!

Gerry

Hi,
       In days gone by there was only 3 expats in( Nakhon No Where ) as I called back then  , One was me and a Man from Germany and a man from Norway  .I live in K-Hut in Nakhon Sawan and back then I lived in Wat Sai Tai.

There are 2 many Expats there now as Nakhon Sawan has grown with the big supermarkets coming in. You just have to find them ,but most like to keep to there self.

Sorry answer is a Late only just seen your post.

Peter

Hi Peter,
I still receive messages from Expat, although seldom reply. I am now more on the Mukdahan side (Mekong river, floods, etc.).
Nice place, clean air.
Ban Wat Sai Tai I remember. nice area.
I let you enjoy the city, I loved the park (I could train on free gym equipment)
Gerry

Fancy some English bacon.
I have big pack 500 baby.
Peter

Anybody in Nakhonsawan now. i am moving there on sunday 7th April?

Lived there for a year.

ENJOY THE FOOD AT BAAN I iSSAN, AND THE PARK.