Moving from Beirut to Istanbul...please help :)

Hey everyone,

I am Ibrahim, a Doctor in pharmacy graduated from Beirut and living and working in lebanon as well..

I am originally turkish and i have both lebanese and turkish passports...but unfortunately i do not speak turkish (just know few words)!

I am planning to move to Istanbul and im here trying to find a job before i take this step:) I speak english and arabic fluently, and i know good french as well..

I would like to find a job which does not need turkish language at first so i can have an income until i learn turkish and seek a job related to my domain of study (doctor in pharmacy)..

The job at the beginning does not need to be related to medical field(would be perfect if it does:) )

Some friends recommended giving language courses or working in a travel agancy ...please if anyone has an offer or can give any simple hint it would be really appreciated..

Thank you in advance

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Ibrahim!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Istanbul jobs section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

you can try to see the site monster of turkey
if you don't speek turkish it can be difficult to find easyly a job
which city want to go?
et si vous parlez français je peux vous expliquer plus

You can try the French English Hospital for example :D

good luck for the search

tomer.ankara.edu.tr/subeler/taksim-subesi/iletisim-bilgileri/

there is a course tomer  but some expencive. 3 section evry section has 4 level .Every level want 440 tl (220 usd ) for 40 hours. 300 m far to taksim in istiklal street.

dilmerkezi.istanbul.edu.tr/?page_id=6968
this is also very expensive  500 eur/level. in beyazıt

Maybe best solution fnd a mate and buy a gramnmer book to work.

We are helpfull  for agood english u can find a friend to help u.
Especially  high school students know turkish grammer well.

teach english and learn turkish

have a nice day
ali