Summer camp!

Hi all!
Still looking for a job though, but people say I should speak Turkish, it would help me to find a job.. so, I have missed a chance to join a camp for foreigners, it help them to learn Turkish language during summer.. is there any other one?

there is some options for turkish.. tömer and dilmer . i  have some friends who is learning turkish now . you can ask me if u need help about them

Free Holiday in 'Fethiye English Village' for English Speakers

Exchange Conversation For Room and Board with Unlimited Drinks for 7 Days! No teaching experience is required!

Volunteer in English Village in Fethiye for a week where Native English speaking participants exchange conversation for room and board!

No teaching experience is required!

We offer a group of students the opportunity to travel to a small town, where they would mix with a group of English speakers and basically converse all day everyday in English. This one week course helps to improve the student's language and listening skills. There are courses available all year round and they usually consist of around 10 - 15 Turkish students and 10 - 15 English speakers. These English speakers come from a variety of countries including the UK, USA, Australia and Ireland. People who were not born in an English speaking country but are fluent in the language have also been accepted on the course as English speaking volunteers. It's a fun week of activities and chitchat with Turkish professionals. You give us your time and English conversation; we provide 3-star accommodation and full board plus lots of activities over 7 days including Jeep safari, excursions to historical and tourist attractions such as Ölüdeniz, Butterfly valley and many more. That's the exchange! We do not require any teaching experience as there is no teaching or classrooms. The only requirement is that you need to be a native English speaker and love chatting and mingling with others.

For more information and application form please visit: eecanglo.com/volunteers.html