Planning to settle in bursa iam frm S.india

planning to settle in bursa, are there any indian families, we are from south India
just for a moral support

Bursa is pretty beautiful city, close to istanbul. I wish you settle without any hassle.

Bursa was beautiful  before , now it s horrible.Plenty buildings without soule.

You will have a better luck in Istanbul. I don't live in Turkey but I was born and raised in Bursa, all my family live there.

I live in Bursa with a family of seven. The opportunities for financial support as a foreigner maybe better in Istanbul, but I love everything about Bursa. Bursa was the first capital city of the Ottoman Empire, and rich with history and culture. The majority of the population of Bursa are Turkish citizens and not as diverse with foreigners as in the city of Istanbul. One of the most famous restaurants in Turkey, İskender, originated here in Bursa. I especially love the Mudanya area. I delight in walking along the Marmara sea while enjoying amazing Turkish ice-cream! Not too crowded like Istanbul seems to be, but has all the enjoyments that Istanbul offers. Bursa even has its own Grand Bazaar! (Disclaimer: I have nothing against Istanbul, but because I live in Bursa I am more prejudice to promote it.)

@microartshakeel Hey nice thought but why you're not in Istanbul why did you choose bursa?