Party ?

hey you guys how's it going ? how about we plan like a party at durrah beach or we can do bonfire or something so we can get to know new people !? who's in so we can plaan this ?

come on people don't you miss partying and meeting people ???

Im in if its in Jubail

Plz. it dear...  I m in...

Hi ksat

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Maybe you could write a bit more about the event or give us details about date/time/meeting spot or how many people are you expecting.. details that might help please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

sure my friend i was thinking let's do it in durrat alarous so we can do whatever we want and girls can do whatever they want to !! you guys can help me with the ideas too !

im in folks :) plz let us know when !!!

count me in please

So... everybody says 'I'm in' but nobody takes the initiative :rolleyes:

1-lets make it this friday afternoon till late night
2- We need a DJ
3- Reservation at durrah

People who want to join send a private msg, including (Name, Gender, phone number, and nationality)

Good Idea .
Pls. make it Friday...mentioned the time and location Map

Jeddah Scout wrote:

1-lets make it this friday afternoon till late night
2- We need a DJ
3- Reservation at durrah

People who want to join send a private msg, including (Name, Gender, phone number, and nationality)

BRAVO!  :one

Hello all,
That is a well idea to break the ice. I would like to share my experience on this and give you an offer in Al Durrah Beach. First, I can provide your Party needs such as; a DJ, party lights (lasers) decoration, food, drinks as well as a private villa. :)

Please contact me for more details, ill be happy to serve you.

My Regards,

wow nice i want to join you guys
[email protected]

count me on
just tell me when and how many ppl are going to be there?

ya ...please determine the date, time & plan to join ur trip

great idea...count me in

We can make an group in what's app
that we can discuss about this matter
my mobile number 0501137112

Hi Guys,
life is easy, let's make Plan.
1- Date
2- Time
3- Map Location.
4- Cost.

I'm at Sharbatly Compound and up for meeting new people.  Been in residence now for some 8 weeks, although I,ve played gold, scuba dived and ventured out, its still quite! Time to meet other people and make some new friends!!!!

Count me in guys!!

Hi Ant there any woman that likes to party I only see guys on this sight come on ladies we also need girl power

hi
you are right only boys around  . . .

yeah u r right , we need to have fun as well ;)

Amelua Meruno wrote:

Hi Ant there any woman that likes to party I only see guys on this sight come on ladies we also need girl power

only guys exchanged a few messages while i didnt see something actually happend :/

hi all..
any update on this!
Pls share.

something happened here ?

Party was supposed to be on the 27th of September, did it take place?  I think not.

Seems like for several months, perhaps even for a year or two, random people will post in here every couple of weeks asking if there are any updates, but nothing will actually happen!

correct

Trapezius wrote:

Party was supposed to be on the 27th of September, did it take place?  I think not.

Seems like for several months, perhaps even for a year or two, random people will post in here every couple of weeks asking if there are any updates, but nothing will actually happen!

Trapezius wrote:

VERY true.  Everybody says, 'Count me in' but nobody takes the initiative.  Utterly ridiculous.  JUST DO IT!