Quick bike question

Went for a trip home there for two weeks and now I'm back. Thing is, my bike has been in my buildings garage for those two weeks and now won't turn over.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice for getting a bike going after it's been sitting there for a couple weeks with no use?

Cheers guys!

ask who are managing of building, who will help u

Manually crank it up, or go get a jump to the battery.

Cheers!

Well...  Is the thing humming, yet???

can those bikes be run started or bump started?

If your bike is an automatic and doesn't have a kick-starter, you'll have to do as Wild_1 says and get a battery jump. The security guards at your building will be willing to help you for a small fee (coffee money). If it has a kick-starter, just turn on the ignition key and start kicking it. Also, semi-automatics such as Honda Waves, Dreams, etc. can be push-started - just put the bike in 3rd or 4th gear, turn on the ignition, and get someone to give you a good push. It should start right up.

some fully automatic scooter can be run started. You have to run it down a hill for a while than lightly press the left brake lever and starter button. Yeah doesn't make sense in theory.

Or as you said put it in 3rd gear or 4th gear. With a motorcycle you'd put it in 3rd gear with clutch in. Than as you get rolling pop the clutch and downshift to 1st gear.

how is the battery, nothing else should be wrong even fuel should be ok