Anyone ordered anything from Dealextreme?

Hello all,

I'll give it a shot... I need some trinkets from Dealextreme but I am not sure if delivery will work to Kuwait. I know that the regular post deliveries from abroad just don't happen. They do offer an "expedited EMS" shipping option, but I am not sure that one will do the trick either.

Anyome actually tried it and can confirm if it works or not?

Thanks.

yo Riba ;)

if they are shipping out of the USA - see about getting yourself an APO box - which is a PO Box in the states belonging to a company that is in Kuwait, and the rates are much more agreeable as opposed to shipping from the USA - Kuwait.

two providers I know of are www.ushopweship.com and aramex.com

happy shopping!

Fact is that these guys are located in China and offer free shipping via regular post (which won't work in Kuwait), and I feel it would be kind of crazy to ship it to USA to APO box and then back here...although it is a possibility, especially since the shipping to USA would be free.
I got around it by shipping it back home as I will go there in a  few days anyway.

Still, wouldn't it be nice to have a working postal service in Kuwait? :) Guess Kevin Costner hasn't made it to Kuwait yet. :)

lol; u have a gift postman :P

truth is, it does work, its just more labor intensive i.e. u need to follow up with 'em a lot. and they do not send to persons, unless you go yourself and register for a PO box here in Kuwait. mail is not delivered to your house, it goes to the big telecommunications buildings (big, grey, long towers with several bits of tech on top).

go there, go to the basement, register for a box. they'll give u a PO Box # and a Safat code.

or, to make matters easier, simply use your work address.

which u do not have atm :P

those are ur options for regular snail-mail.

Thanks!

Hey,

I ordered some stuff online from dealextreme as it never made it to my Kuwait address.. Then I asked them to ship it to my India address and they sent it thr.. Now I do not order anything online in Kuwait (except from souq.com)

Cheers!

Thanks for confirming my fears. :)