Where to buy kefir or kumbacha in or around Kuwait City?

Hi, Im new here. Im looking for kefir or kumbacha. Any recommendations for organic grocery stores or healthfood stores are appreciated as well. Thank you.

I got some kefir culture that was given to me by a colleague, so I am making my own. If you are interested, there is always some extra to share.

Oh, thats so nice of you! I would be happy to have some if I can't find anywhere to buy it. Thanks!

Riba, is Kefir cooked infidels? :P

legacy wrote:

What!?! ... now you two are conspiring to cook me??   :o

Cultured, not cooked 😁

SherriO wrote:

Cultured, not cooked 😁

ahhhhh, yes... cultured... defined as "Characterized by refined taste!" ... what? ... taste? ...hay, what the heck!  Taste? ... your part of the conspiracy too!  Your all trying to cook me!!!   :o

legacy wrote:

Not exactly, just tastes similar!

ahhhhh yes... your not 'allowed' to eat the infidel! ... we're just another version of 'pork'!  lol   :P

I would love to get Kefir grains too as well as Kumbucha tea. Please let me know if anyone knows where they are available. Thanks !

Try GulfMart in Salmiya, they have small organic section there.

Ty

I have no input on this matter but this thread is hilarious :D

Hi there,

Would you share some of your Keifr grains?

Cheers,

Bader

Saveco grocery  store  got it i guess, you can have a look there.

could someone lend me some kefir grains. I ve been looking around and have not been able to find anywhere. Or did anyone find it anywhere in Kuwait..

I m not able to find kefir grains anywhere.. Would you mind lending me some please?

Hi... I have fresh kefir grains for sale... you can contact me on 99686064.

:)

You can find organic stuffs in Saveco Al Rai... But they don't have Kefir though...

Yes.. that is right :)

Dear Zamalekmama,

We hope you are well! We do carry Kefir drinks, Kefir smoothies, kefir labneh and sometimes Kefir Ice Cream too! We hope to see you in our #Saveco store soon!

Sincerely,

The Saveco Family

We forgot to add Kumbucha drinks are available too!

We hope you are well! We do carry Kefir drinks, Kefir smoothies, kefir labneh and sometimes Kefir Ice Cream too! We hope to see you in our #Saveco store soon!

Sincerely,

The Saveco Family

Also Sultan Center Hawalli.

I've got Kefir from Ms. Mia and it worked very well with me, I recommend her for you

Who is Miss Mia? I searched everywhere couldn't find kefir grain's in kuwait.

Ms. Mia do you still have live kefir?

i need water Kefir grains.Where to buy in kuwait.if anybody knows....please let me know

Mia Kuwait wrote:

Hi... I have fresh kefir grains for sale... you can contact me on 99686064.

:)

Hi MiA, do you still sell kefir grains ??

What's app a message to *** for live kefir grains or fresh live cultured kefir milk.  5 kd for grains... 2 kd for live cultured fresh milk.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

whats kéfir ?