Searching for a Suit Tailor in Kuwait

Anybody knows where to find a good Suit Tailor in Kuwait???

yes Fadi :) the cloth market in Kuwait - right behind the chamber of commerce. there you will find tailors, i cant personally recommend anyone but go ahead and see check their catalogues.

PS u still run?

Many thanks bro
Hope U well

Hi , I know one there who did a suit for me, his name : price tailor , he is famous there .

many thanks Moo, today found out a good one called Karim Tailor mubarkia behind McDonalds

if i may ask, whats the price range like and the quality?

I was looking for some suits aswell are they reasonable with their prices?

You will buy the fabric desperately from from fabrics store and tailor charge 30 to 40 kd per suit.

Total cost = fabrics price +Tailor charges

Been told Karim Tailor are the best and can also copy any suit if you have, went there he said he charge 60KD per suit

hi Fadi.h,
Im pasting my earlier reply on a similar post.

If you are serious about what you wear, head to kuwait city (mirqab). you will find a lot of tailors there.
location: keep Kuwait stock exchange on your left, pass the traffic signal, pass banks on the right, enter right into the parking.
My favorite is Fitwell tailors.
There are a lot of fabric stores in the same building. 2 piece suit will cost you 35 kd or 60 if you need details.
cost can be as below:
Suit Fabric- kd 5- 12/ Meter on quality fabric (goes up to 35kd)
Shirts - kd 3-5 (look around, you will get some quality 2ply Egyptian cotton)
Trousers- kd 4-6
2 Piece Suit- 35kd
Note: Be specific about what details you want in your clothes, or you will get the "basic package" ;)

fadi.h wrote:

Been told Karim Tailor are the best and can also copy any suit if you have, went there he said he charge 60KD per suit

not good in coping at all, spend 160 kd and my suit didn't look like the sample at all. fitting was terrible and the suit was too stiff, and he put fake Burberry lining inside which looked so cheap. and the guy had so much attitude

That's a shame. Can you please tell us a little more about your experience? I was thinking of going there myself but not so sure now.

Appreciated

I hope my experience can help someone else avoid a bad result. Avoid shop #58. They don't know how to sew, use cheap fabric for linings, etc. even if you specify what you want, they won't use it. Seams come apart, terrible tailors.

Guyz/girlz wazap? The post was posted on 2015 🤔😲
I suggest better to remove the old posts