Looking for a job

there,

I am 25yrs young, New Delhi based sales associate working with an American firm. I am planning to move to France soon. I happen to be a fluent english speaking bloke, who has over 6yrs of sales experience as well. Anyone looking to offer me a job based on my expertise /skills mail me at: [email protected]

Many thanks

Many thanks, Lisa. This comes as a blessing in disguise for me. You know, I am working as a sales associate for a well known American company in New Delhi, earning well and doing well. But the biggest thing that is making me restless is the fact that I am not happy living here. I can relate more with the west, and I am pretty sure that it is where I belong. I have sent my resume to the guys at Leggete, and I hope they respond soon. I really appreciate your help. I would be glad to make your aqauaintance.

You can also mail me at: [email protected]

hi there,

I m working in UAE as a cordinator with an International Company and hving more than 8 yrs Experience as a customer service in International Banks in Uae as well as in India also
I came Dubai to move a head in life to European Country, Ambitious in life,work hard an achive the goal is my "Motto of life"
I m looking for the job If any one can assist me..
I luk forward for the job, if any one can offer me a with Residence Visa
you can mail me on [email protected]