If you won a million in cash what would you do??.......

yup guys i meant Maserati   , thanks jazzy851 for correcting the spelling.

julianaa wrote:

:gloria:whistle:

i will clear all my problems and i will help some poorfamilies who are in need

put in a business!

Start a new religion based on donuts.

Buy an airplane

Start a donut franchise to feed Hailey's new religion....

oooopppss I forgot, I would buy this Rolls-Royce as well.

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/pininfar … erion1.jpg

Where can I sign up? ;)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I already have followers.  Today it's glaze, tommorow it's total world domination.

well, the very first thing that I will do is to get a house for my family which is really one of my greatest dream

ericwt wrote:

Where can I sign up? ;)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

So we have to eat donuts every day?

You should anyway.

I would drink myself stupid and come up with funny ideas to spent my cash on.
The next day I'd probably run to the a bank, all hangover and scared and have my money sit there for a while to cash in on the interest later.

I'd probably book an all inclusive vacation to a remote island too.^^

I would by a house with a big craft room

I will do one thing and I'm pretty sure that I don't sleep until the million gone :P

Start a business and donate some of it.

Million in which currency ?? :P

will invest 60% of it in various assets which would make money on their own.

will spend 20% of it on my family, friends, myself.

will distribute rest of the 20% in my family, so that they can buy something of their own choice.

Ha! Ha! good old question.  Pops up every time.  Well certainly I could do a lot with the cash especially when there are so many impoverished people around who barely have a meal to eat a day. Forget about the basic amenities. Well they too deserve a better place to live in, a better world and friends, I'm sure you agree with me?

A Million in IDR: goes to a charity
A Million in USD /EURO/GBP : a half million goes to parkinson, autism, alzheimer and other brain cells research  foundations, and the rest for saving rain forest and investment
-Dewi-

I will do a project and investment
and surely bye a car and house

Your Idea is very great Appreciated!!!!!!!!!

I would start a business and try to catch two flyes at a time.Open up a business which eventualy brings you more money, If ofcourse u know how to run a business.And with that i would give people jobs,with more stable paychecks that are needed so much in these times.So with one move u make two good things.And than i would move to Australia and buy myself a kangaroo to hang out with,  :)

julianaa wrote:

I would firstly pay off all outstanding amounts...hse/car loans etc and invest it for the kids

Hello Julianna, :)

US$1M is not a big amount of money anymore.  Not even one million British Pounds is enough.

Remember: dream for winning US$10M OR MORE and perhaps you will win it, or at least part of it.

When dreaming, there is no greed involved.:D  Greed comes into play only when you actually work to get rich and is JUST A PHASE during the getting rich process.

After a few $MM, wisdom kicks in and after that the rest is a beautiful journey of yachts, villas, expensive wines, great company, etc. :D

take my dream vacation :D

Hey Julianna I would like to know what kind of currency are you talking about? Million of dollars or your local currency?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

A million what?  Indonesian rupiah?  I would pay the phone bill.

mas fred wrote:

The question fails to mention something, a million what?

saimans wrote:

Million in which currency ?? :P

Mika750 wrote:

Hey Julianna I would like to know what kind of currency are you talking about? Million of dollars or your local currency?

Dealer's choice.

I will divide it into three

First third:I will donate it

second third: I will invest it

last third: I will enjoy it :P

I will pay my tithe and will invest the rest in the importation of electronics which I belive will yeald me more profit

ericwt wrote:

Lottery winnings taxes can not really be avoided.

Legally that is.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

If you have enough money, you know how to avoid taxes.

In Sweden what you win is what you win - taxes already deducted.

In Australia you have 12 months to decide what to do with the money after which you pay taxes on it.

LOL...... common guys....when i posed that question of course I meant a big sum. LOL.... let's just say you won the kind of money which is considered (to you) a very large sum....for me 1 Million Malaysian Ringgit is considered big ... 1 million U.S OF A would be awesome!!
It's winning the kind of money that would be a dream come true for you...... :D

Meet expats all over the world

OR