Hello English speakers :)

Hello everyone,

I'm a student in Psychology and I have always been in love with foreign languages. I want to be in contact with English speakers for improving my English level.
On other topic, I make a research on adapting a personnality questionnaire in English language. With your help and support, I can significantly advance my research. All you have to do is to answer to the following questionnaire. It takes only ten minutes to answer to it. Thank you in advance for your collaboration and I'm waiting for your suggestions.
fr.surveymonkey.com/s/7GTGDZ5

ey up mucka- ars that digglin?
al be appy to elp thi

She said English, not British.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

She said English, not British.

Yorkshire, dear lady.
So many people don't realise; English has a wide variety of accents, dialects and sub languages, influenced by many outside languages and cultures.
American English is a bastardised version of British English with terrible mis-spelling they should be gaoled for. :D

American English can beat up British English any day.

Catterina-Let me know if I can help you improve your English

Hello Friendlymax,

Maybe you can share your help on the forum, it would be nice! ;)

Thank you,
Pravin.

Hello Room.... is there any resource person here atall ?

richie211 wrote:

Hello Room.... is there any resource person here atall ?

Richie: what is a "resource person", please? If you mean "teacher" ("teacher of English", in this context), then it must be an American-English term, and illustrates the difference between US and British English. This could get very confusing!

Also - and I'm not being sarky here, just curious - is "atall" one word or two in American English? (Hailey, you probably know that.) Microsoft spellcheck is always pulling me up for typing "some time" as two words. Maybe Catterina should tell us whether it's British English that she wants to learn or American English. (I feel certain she doesn't want to learn bloody Yorkshire, Fred. I mean, really!)

Hello everyone.

Let me remind you to that the initial post was to colloborate in Catterina's project.

Could you please give your support and make useful recommendations.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Karen

Hi, I completed the survey.  I hope it helps.

Hi,
I also want to improve my English. So can we contact? :D

I think I can help.  A "resource person" might mean human resources – the people who hire personnel.  Americans call teachers "teachers" and English teachers "English teachers".

"Atall" is a misspelling of atoll – a ringed coral reef.  He is looking for someone in human resources who wants to hire workers in the Maldives.

"Some time" and "sometime" mean 2 different things.  I'm going to eat a donut sometime.  It's been some time since I had one.

It depends on what you need.

If you want to improve your English, you are free to start a conversation.

Just completed your survey, Hope it helps and Good Luck with your Research : )

[Moderated: Off topic]

Always confused what do i use "American English or British English" pfff :o:P:D

American English, obviously.

hailey...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Find activities and meet other expats

OR