Visa approval....

Hello All,

Greetings!

Got an offer from Interior Arts in Manama,as Administrative Assistant, actually I just applied through an agency here in the Philippines,I already signed the offer letter from my employer, had my medical here(fit to work), and submitted other docs.

Im just curious about the visa approval. Ive been checking the status of my visa in lmra.portal.bh providing my passport number, from the time I checked it,the status is still"working visa is is progress", I wanna know if the processing for it takes a month or months??? what are the reasons for visas to be denied? hope you could give me ideas... thanks a lot..:)

Hi ladydreamer

By reading some previous posts on this forum it has known to take time to process paperwork here. Things on this side of the globe do take a little longer to do...

How long has it been now since the application?

If its been a while, you could always get your agency in the Philippines to do the checks and enquiry for you?

I'm sure things will come through and its just a matter of waiting. Good luck and hope all goes through for you. :)

Jaz :cool:

Expect it to take anything from 2 days to 2 months. Always keep in touch with your employer as they would be the best ones to advise on the status of your visa.

Hello Jaz,

It's been 2weeks from the time i checked in lmra site the status of my visa.. until now, nothing changed.."working visa is still in progess"...:rolleyes:

Maybe you're right it is really a matter of waiting.....

Thanks a lot..:)

Hello BrigthonGuy,

Maybe you're right I should have expected that the visa processing would take not just 10days according to some but at least 2 months... Patience is a virtue... :)

Thank you...

Hi ladydreamer,
Since its only two weeks, there's still time to wait. Hopefully you will not have to wait too long.

Best of luck, :)

J :cool:

have you got the visa? Though the visa process does take a while, it will be granted dont wry.
Best of luck for your future ahead.

@derickd - please note that this thread is a bit old and for a better interaction i suggest you post and start a new topic with all your questions oin the Manama Forum  :)