In Sharm, looking for female company

Hi all,

Currently in Sharm for 9 weeks.  Scottish, female, 32 and married.  Looking for any English speaking females to meet for coffee / day out / nightout.  I'm missing a good ol' chinwag!  In Nabq but can travel.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Hey!
will you still be in Sharm at the end of august??
I'm moving out there and it would be nice to meet with someone who's older than myself and knows a bit about the place??

Thanks Holly x

Hi Holly,

I should be back in Sharm by the end of August.  I am going back to Scotland for around 8 weeks at the end of June.  Get in touch when you arrive in Sharm, or drop me a private message and we can chat.

Hi holly.
My name is natalie I am English age 25. Looking for some friends in sharm. I have lived hear for 5 years but was with my family. They have recently gone back to England an I choose to stay hear. I live in hadaba but would love to meet up sometime

Would not mind getting to know you all.   As Will be going on holiday for the 4th time in November to Sharm and seriously considering relocating. :)

Hello ladies,

I currently live in Liverpool in England but wish to move to Sharm next year...

What is it like living in Sharm as english girl?

Could I find work teaching english in Sharm? I dont speak much arabic!

Thanks for your help :)

Hi, I've been living in Sharm for 1 year now, we do have English schools here how easy it is to get a job in them i'm not sure.
      You must remember the Salaries here are not like in England. I do no some teachers and they seem to love working with the children here. I wish you look, when are you thinking of coming to Sharm? If i can be of any help to you just let me know.

What work do you do in Sharm?

I am coming to Sharm in February to see what is around work wise.

How are you finding living in Sharm?

Hi Holly,

I don't live in Sharm yet but I am looking to move there soon... I just need to find work!

What will you be doing in Sharm?

I am looking to move to Sharm soon aswell. What work will you be doing? Maybe we could flat share...

Hi Natalie,

I am looking to move to Sharm shortly. I am going to Sharm for a week in February and it would be cool to meet up :)

What work do you do?

Hey it won't let me send you a private message . Are you still considering moving to sharm as I am not but nervous about going alone lol

Jennifer shearer wrote:

Hey it won't let me send you a private message . Are you still considering moving to sharm as I am not but nervous about going alone lol

Jennifer , just do it.... you wont regret it I am sure. I have been in Sharm for six months now and am loving it. Not a single regret.
Its a far better lifestyle than I ever imagined and compared to the UK Sharm wins hands down! Cheap apartments on safe and secure compounds with swimming pools, beaches just minutes away, Weather is fab and you can live comfortably on a minimal budget. Feel free to pm me any time
Angie

Its getting hot day after day now girls,,sharm is now or wait till september :)))
Enjoy ur time

Hi there,

are you still living in nabq? I am also living here and from Scotland. Would be nice to meet up sometime.

Hi!
I am not in Sharm at the moment, but I will let you know as soon as I get back.
Drop me a private message if you like :)

Hello you still at sharm

Adham Mokhtar wrote:

Hello you still at sharm

Apart from the thread being years old, your name appears to be male Arabic.
Perhaps, you identify as a female - transgender?

@Sharming hi are you in sharm

Hello ypm8542,

Welcome to Expat.com1f603.svg

Sharming's last visit on the forum was 6 years ago.

If you have any questions, feel free to create a new thread on the Sharm el-Sheikh forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Topic closed]
Closed